Introduction and plot

Anubhav singh- 30 years old handsome hunk, eldest son of a great politician Pratap singh, loves his family. Strict in work, handles a leagle business, always ingnores the girls who flirt with him.

Pratap singh- 56 years old , father of  2 children, handles the political party, wants to work until he dies, loves his kids, always want to help people.

Sunanda singh- 52 years old, step- mother of anubhav and real mother of karishma, very supportive and wants her kids to live a happy life.

Karishma singh- 26 years old, step- sister of anubhav but loves him the most, anubhav is the role model for her. Wife of Vyom singh, mother of a one year old child, Krishna singh, daughter-in-law of pushpa singh. Always helps her brother, short tempered but sweet as well.

Vyom singh- 29 years old, son of pushpa singh, husband of karishma, father of krishna singh, loves his family, helping and caring, likes teasing his saale sahab.

Pushpa singh- 51 years old, mother of vyom, mother-in-law of karishma and grandmother of krishna. Was best friend of haseena's ammi, haseena is just like her daughter. Caring and supportive.

Cheetah chaturvedi- 26 years old, orphan, sunanda's sister's son, lives with them, loves all of them since his childhood.

Haseena mallik- 27 years old, orphan, lives with her uncle and her cousin, leader of a political party, helping, caring, stong, emotional, drop dead gorgeous and intelligent. Her parents got killed when she was 21, since then she is living with pushpa ji and after some years her uncle came and took her to his home.

Mahipal singh- 53 years old, father of santosh, very rich, used to live out of lucknow but came to lucknow 4 years ago and raised haseena, has some dark secrets.

Santosh singh- 24 years old, daughter of mahipal singh, cousin of haseena, loves haseena more than anything, haseena is her idol, she is the one who inspired her. Innocent, loving and caring.

PLOT

This story is based on politics, good politics and bad politics basically. This is gonna be a suspencefull story I guess. Anuseena's different love story. Not typpical romance as I don't know how to write proper romance and also I don't like to write proper romance. Don't worry I would write some romance scenes but not that intimate scenes..so sorry😬

The first part will be out tomorrow.

Also checkout my other story "koi anjaan apna sa"

Thankyou❤