Chapter Fourty-Nine||Together

Start from the beginning

'Wait did he say 12am?!' A bell rang in the speakers.

You were in the middle of hallway when the same red head grabbed you.

"I told you to get back before 12am!" He whispered harshly as he dragged you back into the office.

"Wait... where am I and why am I'm supposed to come back here by 12am?" You asked officially.

"Wait you aren't here for the night guard position?"

"What night guard positi-"  he covered your mouth, making the rest of your response be muffled by his hand. He motioned for you to get under the table.

You complied as you got under the table.

Meanwhile he had taken an old animatronic head hidden behind the chair he sat in, placing it over his head.

Afew minutes ticked by, feeling like years just being underneath that table.

"You can come out now" he said calmly.

You got up from underneath the table. "What happened?"

"We'll they don't state it in the ad if that's what you are implying.. even knowing you seem to be really fucken confused about being here..." he sighed in annoyance.

"Yes.. well uh I was in a Large pizzarea, then I woke up here" half of that was a lie. Why did you lie? Well you would've been taken as crazy!

"Large pizzarea, huh?.. kinda sounds like this place.. well you're in A freddy Faz Bears Pizzeria At this moment. I assumed you were an employee since you didn't had the company logo on your other uniform.."

"Wait another pizzarea?" You looked around confused,  as you recognised the animatronics from your childhood to the mega pizza plex.

"Well we can figure out your confusing back story out later, what's your name new comer? " He gave his hand out for you to shake. 'He doesn't seem so bad'

'Jesus.. it was large'

(FUCK NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU DIRTY MINDED... I give up..)

"Y/n.." you mummered shyly as you shook the redheaded strangers hand.

"Well it's nice to meet you y/n~" he gave you a smug grin, as he retracted his hand.

"What's your name?"  You asked.

He hummed in amusement, well isn't his spirits much more enlightened than your guys first introduction.

"Monty."

You paused, eyes wide. 'A coincidence?'

Annnddd of course he would notice this. "Hm? What's got you up now? Figured out why you are here?"

"No no.. just have a friend.. yes a friend whose got a similar name" you shook off your surprised expression.

"Ohh? A love interest? Man I'm gutted then" he laughed.

"Oh why is that?" You titled your head curiously.

"Because I thought I just had gotten myself a catch~"

'FUCK KEEP IT TOGETHER' you screamed to yourself internally as your face began to heat up.

"I Uhm don't... fuck" you had nothing to reply with.

"Well any dude that's name is monty has to be the best fucker out there, so honestly I am not surpised-"

"Yeah.." you mummered again.

Accurate a employee with the same name as your gator, but not only have a similar attitude but also has the same red hair and red eyes as him.

Except the long ass hair.. but still monty does have long hair.. 'Keep it together yn!!' You hit your self mentally

"Anyways back on topic, Princess." You tuned back into what he was saying.

"The animatronics here are on a strange fucked up night mode, apparently they use to move around during the day.. but since the bite of 87 they had to keep the free roaming on at nights only."

"Free roaming?"

"Yeah, don't have them at your pizzarea?"

"Well yes.. our animatronics have Ai's built into them, but have so many rules that pervent them harming somebo-" you paused. Right. They tried to harm you.

"Really? These fuckers try and stuff you into a damn Fazbear suit, like you are the stuffing of a turkey on the day before thanks giving." He huffed "guess boss is a cheapskate then."

"Wait suit? Stuffing!?"

He clicked the flash light on, there stood a red animatronic fox.

"Fucken fox." He began to turn on and off the light rapidly, causing the animatronic to leave.

"Fox?"

"You ask alot of questions, dont you?"

"either way, main goal is to get through the damn night without being made into a horror attraction."

You just nodded, not wanting to question anything else.

Your eyes then landed on a new paper clipping that laid out on the desk you both sat at. Your eyes widen at the sight.

March 8th 2011.

Word count 1240