Chapter Fourty-Eight|| Near

Start from the beginning

"Found her location yet? Fazfuck?" He huffed, before taking another punch at the swarm of endo which had sorrounded them.

"Found it. We better our asses going! This direction!" He pointed to right hall.

"Jack, I can't fucken believe I'm asking this.. Clear a path for us."

"Thought you would never ask"
The animatronics chest cavity open once more as they began to take each and every endo out in their path.

"I can see why you are scared of them now.." Freddy whispered to monty.

"What!? FUCK NO!" He shouted back.

Another swarm of endos came towards them.

"Thanks Montgomery, Just what we needed." They glared at Montgomery before continuing their task.

Montgomery jumped in and leant a hand, considering it was his fault.

"Turn left." Freddy shouted. The two went the spoke direction.

Montgomery was out numbered eventually and had been left behind by mistake.

With his last few hits he felt his own systems over heating, most likely ready to give out.

That's when jack slid in snapping at each and every endo that was in their proximity.

Once they had fallen monty and jack made eye contact with eachother.

"Thanks.." he mummered,  while jack nodded in response.

"Get a move on fuckers! We gotta go save someone!" Freddy shouted down the hall.

Jack gestured for him to go first 

"Boys first."

"Wait your a girl?"

"I didn't state such thing, keep going gator man" Jack shoo the animatronic lizard away.

"Here." Freddy scanned the area once more.

"Seems like we don't have any company for now."

The gators eyes fell on a glowing small object.

Crouching down he picked it up the small device, eyes glowing to see better of what this could be.

"Fazfucks watch." He threw it over to freddy who almost dropped it.

"They knew we would come looking.."

"Well it isn't much of a smart idea to leave it outside the exact location she would most likely be." Freddy stated looking down into the large hole.

"Down there? Why the fuck would she be down there?"

"Actually your cuddly friend has a point."

"I perfered not to be referred to as cuddly, genderless mime."

"That's awfully rude in a way but I shall ignore it, I am not genderless I am actu-"

Jack was cut off  by monty throwing a chunk of laying around concrete down the hole.

"That's a long drop. So are we going down or what?" The gator exclaimed.

Jack sighed while freddy huffed.

Freddy took the first step down the pile along with Montgomery not far behind.

The pile began to screech and creak.
Each step they took, freddy stopped monty from going down anymore more.

Now they were on a large plank of discoloured wet wood.

"Monty stay. Still."

"What are you going on about?" He hissed at the bear.

Before the bear could reply,
With another screech the flooring underneath them fell.

"Fuck!" They said in unison.

The pile caused the two to fall deeper into the hole

The two boys landed on eachother. Monty underneath freddy weight.

Not in the way you think. (Yes you dirty minded readers.)

"Get your fat fucken ass off me fazfuck." The gator grumbled, as freddy managed to get off him as he rubbed his head in response to the fall.

"Where's that pupp-"

Jack slid down the pile elegantly. Meeting the two boys at the bottom, without a scratch.

"Show off." Monty scoffed.

Jack gave him a glare.

"This place feels.. familiar."

"How the-"

"No.. I agree this place. Does feel familiar." Freddy chimed in.