Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I

Start from the beginning

"Rimuru-san, I know that you don't want to talk about this, but promise me you will let me know about your true identity." Shizu said as she looked straight at me.

"Well... alright. I'll tell you when the time comes." (Rimuru)

  We were both quiet for a moment until Shizu broke it with a question.

"Rimuru-san... Is it really true that it was Yuuki who summoned the dragon?" Shizu asked in a sad voice.

  I could understand how she feels now. The person who was once her student almost annihilated an entire city.

"Yes. He also tried to use {Thought guidance} on us to manipulate us." (Rimuru)

"Yes, I felt weird pressure too. I just didn't expect him to do such thing." Shizu said. Her voice was deep in sadness and disappointment.

"It's not your fault. It was him who chose that path. No matter how well you guided him, it is him who will make the final choice." (Rimuru)

  Shizu didn't say anything but I can see that she is feeling better now. It really helps to talk about problems with the person who will listen to you and assure you. Thinking of that I miss Ciel and Kumara-chan. I wonder if they are okay now.

"Speaking of students, why don't we go to your other students? After all, they are the reason why we are here." I said in order to cheer up the mood.

"Sure, I'll lead the way." Shizu said, smiling as she headed back to the city.

  We walked for about ten minutes until we reached a grand building. It was a school where Shizu's students are staying.

  Though it was a courtesy that outsider's couldn't enter without headmaster's permission, tha headmaster happened to be the villain and Shizu was renowned teacher here, so we went in without problem.

  Speaking of renowned, I heard something like 'devilish teacher' between the converation of Shizu and the employee their. I tried to ask her but she just ignored it making me even more curious.

  We walked to a classroom where Shizu opened the door slowly. As she did that, something fell from the top of the door. It fell straight down to Shizu, but before I could react, Shizu dodged it like she knew it was going to happen. 

  And then a sword strike fuzed with flame came rushing toward her, which she blocked it easily making her attacke fell on his butt.

"Owow! Hey that hu-" The kid who tried to attck Shizu a moment ago stopped dead when he recognized a familiar person in front of him.

"You haven't changed at all, have you Kenya-kun?" Shizu said with a smile.

"SHIZU-SENSEI!" The five kids rushed to their teacher and hugged her tightly. It was a truely heart warming scene.

"We thought you abandoned us!" The blond girl said while clutching to Shizu while sobbing a little.

"I would never abandon you guys. I'm sorry that I left without telling anything, but I promise I won't leave you from now on." (Shizu)

  After the joyful reunion died away. A black-haired girl noticed me and hid behind Shizu.

"Shizu-sensei, who is that?" The girl asked nervously, while the others glared at me with a suspicious look on their face.

"Guys, this is Rimuru-san. He saved my life and he came here to meet you. Rimuru-san these are the students of mine. This is Kenya, Alice, Gale, Ryota and Chloe." (Shizu)

  I wave my hands at them and smile as best as I could to show them I'm harmless to them.

"Why did you want to meet us? We don't even know each other." (Gale)