♡︎Episode 8 S2

Start from the beginning

Taehyung:"Will you stop—"

"Taesan and Tae!"

The couple almost immediately put on fake smiles as they turned to an approaching guest. With Tae's arm once again around her waist, Taesan looked down with her smile falling as she listened to Tae talk to the guest who kept gushing over how "perfect" the couple was.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The ride home was awkward to say the least, neither Tae or Taesan said a word to each other....that was until they both reached their home and stepped inside.

Taesan:"Take your fucking fiancé with you to the Met Gala I'm not going."

Rolling his eyes, Tae sighs as Taesan storms up the stairs, making him follow after her, into their bedroom.

Taehyung:"Will you grow up. Céline wasn't my fiancé Taesan."

Taesan:"Oh please, you were clearly close enough for her to think she was getting married to you."

Taehyung:"You want me to apologise for having a life before you?"

Rolling her eyes, Taesan turns to their dresser as she removes her Jewellery.

Taesan:"That's not the point."

Taehyung:"What is the point?"

Taesan:"You're fucking working with her! You've been around her everyday and you didn't say a word to me!!"

Taehyung:"It's my job! I can't control her being picked as the model for a campaign! Yes we were together and yes there were plans of us getting married, but I never officially proposed to her. I didn't tell you because it wasn't important, I do know how to separate my personal life from my work and keep things professional."

With the shake of her head, Taesan could only tear up at the thought of encountering Céline.

Taesan:"I looked like a fucking idiot in front of her. Do you understand how embarrassing that was? And you don't even care because it's all about image for you and your family!"

Taehyung:"Stop bringing my family into everything!"

A sudden knock on the door startled the couple as they both fell silent.

Taehyung:"Come in."

As the door slowly opened, Taesan turned away with teary eyes, with Tae sighed with his hands on his hips as he turned away from her. Maria stood at the door, awkwardly staring at the couple after after overhearing them argue.

Maria:"Um, the stylists are here, to help you prepare."

Taehgung:"Uh thank you Maria. You can send them up."