SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Start from the beginning

"Stay there, you can't move, Yvonne. And don't pinch me. It hurts, hmm?" He said strictly and sweetly which made my eyes water.

"You don't love me anymore!" I exclaimed, obviously disappointed.

"Baby, of course, I love you. Where did you get that?" He said and sat down the chair beside my bed. Looking at me sincerely.

"No! You don'y love me anymore!" I disagreed with his answer frustratedly. It's true, though.

"I love you, okay?" Paglilinaw nito.

"No, you don't. You just said it a while ago!" Tumango naman siya na tila naintindihan naintindihan and sinasabi pero para sa akin ay tila sumasangayon siya sa ideya ko. See?!

It made me cry harder and louder. It caught the attention of every other one inside the room.

"Hush." He hugged me. "I love you, okay? And I just told you you need to stay in your bed and not pinch me." He said.

"See?! You don't love me anymore!" I cried more.

"Bro," I heard laughs from various people inside the room. Mas nangibabaw roon ang boses ni Xavier kaya't tinitigan ko siya nang masama hanggang sa mapansin niya.

Who gave him the right to laugh?! Ugh, men.

Sabay-sabay kaming napalingon sa pintuan nang may kumatok. A head popped in.

"Good afternoon po, nandito na po si doc." She said then opened the door widely to let the doctor in.

"Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Saavedra." The doctor greeted and I blushed. What the fuck is this Yvonne?

Nakakatanggal naman ng angas to. I thought.

"I am Doctor Yushen Lim, obgynecologist and pediatric surgeon. I was the one who checked Mrs. Saavedra." She flipped the paper she was holding. "Based on the tests we ran. Congratulations!" She greeted, I was dumbfounded. What does she mean?

"Mrs. Saavedra is currently 2 weeks pregnant." Fuck! I am?

I think I'm gonna faint. I looked at Matthew and what the hell?

He was just looking straight to me, unmoving. I waved my hand in front of his face, but he didn't budge. Pinched him and all, but still!

A few moments later after the doctor left the room he suddenly hugged me. I was shook to the core alright!

"Hold me, fuck. I think I'm gonna faint." He whispered as he hugged me. I laughed, what a softie.

"Don't laugh, fuck my legs are shaking." He said.

I hugged him back while still laughing. He looks adorable.

Ah, Matthew. What would I do without you?

"Thank you for this, baby. I love you." He kissed my lips and I kissed him back with the same passion.

I should be the one thanking you, Matthew. You're the reason why I have all of this. Thank you, baby.

I SIGHED as I sat down the sofa of our house. Kakauwi ko lang galing trabaho at pagod na pagod akong umupo. I didn't wanna go upstairs because Yvonne is there. She would just shout and be angry at me for coming home late.