The Seed of Love

No proof read!

Content Warning: The following piece of work contains scenes about miscarriage/abortion.

Ashwin peppered flashy kisses along the luscious way leading to his wife's inviting cleavage, pinning her to the wall.

Sivaangi couldn't control her moans seeing her handsome husband, kissing every millimeter of her delicate skin.

She couldn't fathom how his kisses were so beddable even when racing against the clock.

His morning look wasn't helping her much. His soft messy hair waving gently everytime a strong gush of wind from the window blew the curtains up, brushed along her slender jawline, sending shivers down her body.

With her hormones on edge, Sivaangi impatiently pulled her raring husband by his hair and caught his lips in a searing kiss.

When they finally pulled back for breath after a long make-out session, Ashwin's voice came out raspily.

"Kolra di" he said, trailing soft kisses down her hand.

Of course! How could he sleep in peace when his beautiful wife had decided to walk out of the washroom in just a white towel wrapped around her snake-hipped body, right at the moment he woke up from a deep slumber?

How lucky was he to wake up to such a timely and pleasing sight. He wished that happened everyday but their work and messed up sleep schedule was an abiding hindrance.

He wasn't going to lazily lie there and envision the image of her svelte curves, that he had rights on.

Ashwin pushed her soggy and silky hair behind her ears as she ran her small palm along his shoulder and nape, inside his t-shirt, both of them recovering from the acute breathlessness.

Not wanting to wait anymore, Ashwin tugged her towel but was stopped by Sivaangi, who playfully hit his hand with a cute pout and glare.

"Pch! Ma morning sex is the best nu nee dhaane anniku sonna" he whined, mischief evident in his voice, successfully unfastening the towel.

But Sivaangi's hold on the towel was tight as she didn't let him have a look at what he deserved to. Nevertheless, Ashwin decided to play along seeing her bite her lips roguishly.

He crashed his lips on hers which he knew was the trick to loosen her hold on the towel.

Just as he wished and planned, Sivaangi seemed lost in his mesmerizing kisses as his fingers sneaked under the partially loosened towel without her knowledge. He pressed her navel, trying to awaken the sensitivity he craved for, making her gasp.

But the gasp wasn't out of pleasure. It was an abrupt jolt by realisation.

She pulled herself back from him and secured the towel properly around her, making Ashwin groan in displeasure.

"Ma yen ma ipdi panra" he grumbled seeing her taut hold on the cunning piece of cloth that had more access than him.

Sivaangi anxiously peered at the tiles on the floor, not having the heart to see his upset face.

Ashwin sighed heavily and held her face in his large hands, making her look at him.

He leaned in and placed a feathery peck on her ripe lips lovingly, massaging the back of her neck and nape.