XXIX

| Swimming pools (drank) / Kendrick Lamar |

[ Y/n ]

"Alright... Well... I guess you should go." Finn rubbed his hands on his sweats and bit his lip. "Lily and Tim are at the club so... If you wanted to come in for a few minutes to... See my apartment."

Finn got out of the car and I rushed out as well. We ran inside the building and instead of the elevator I pulled him to the stairs.

This is really risky.

[ Lily ]

"God these evening could not any more boring."

The door unlocked and Timothée went to open his mouth.

I jumped to put my hand over his mouth and covered my own mouth.

Y/n was too busy making out with him to even notice us.

He picked her up and they exchanged a few words I didn't hear before they stumbled to her room.

The door shut and I looked at Timothée wide eyed.

I slowly took my hands off of our mouthes.

"Was that... Professor Wolfhard or just a guy who looks very similar to him?"

I shook my head and grabbed his hand. "Come on we're going out."

[ Y/n ]

Finn kissing my stomach and used his freehand to finger me. "You're so wet." He whispered. "Wait." I got up and ran out of the room.

I opened one of the cabinets and grabbed as much alcohol as I could hold.

I brought it back to my room and passed Finn some vodka. "Straight vodka?" He asked.

"Are you a pussy?" I teased.

Finn scoffed and took the cap off the bottle. He tilted it up and drank it straight. I watched as he chugged the rest of the bottle.

I tried to take it from him before he finished but he wouldn't let go. "You drink something." He mumbled. I nodded and opened my bottle.

I knew I could drink the entire thing like Finn had. I had to take short sips and after five or six I was finished.

Finn grabbed my face and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around him and grabbed at his hair. Finn messily kissed my neck.

"Finn... Hurry up."

He hummed and fumbled with his pants. Finn got them off and I reached over to my bedside table. I pulled out a condom and passed it to Finn.

He wasn't too happy about it but eventually got it on.

I laid back and Finn pulled my pants down. He held my hips as he slowly pushed himself into me. I moaned loudly and held him.

Finn rolled his hips and I squeezed my eyes shut. He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine. Finn groaned and I clutched his back.

"Do you love me, Y/n?" Finn whispered.

I nodded and arched my back. "Yes, yes. Finn I fucking love you."

Finn moaned and grabbed my hips. He pulled out and pulled me by my hand out of bed. I stumbled around and Finn pressed me against my desk.

"Finn-"

He turned me around and bent me over, sliding back in. "Oh, shit." Finn roughly pounded into me. The things on my desk clattered around and fell but I didn't care.

Finn's hand slid up my back and grabbed the back of my neck. I closed my eyes and he pulled me towards him.

"Is it good?" I nodded and laid my head back against him.

Finn turned and pushed me back onto the bed again. He held my legs as he roughly fucked me I moaned louder as my orgasm got close.

Finn tilted his head back and I whimpered. "Fuck Y/n- I'm gonna cum." Finn went harder and faster until I came and shortly after he did as well.

Finn collapsed in bed next to me, panting quietly.

I looked over and smiled at him.

"I love you." He slurred as he fell asleep.

"Love you too..."