2

In 2018 where it all started /summery

Matt was editing a video when he Sal something in the ceiling. He went to go and check it out and when he look at the ceiling he found a key that led to a file cabinet then a small safe that had another key and that led to a box full of keys that led to a  Mountaineer and led to many more events.

2022:

Matt pov

Deb was dead there was another Mountaineer. It was like deja vu like everything thing is repeating and this guy name Scott.

"Hey Matt," Mike said 

Hey, what's up? I was in the kitchen area with Sam and Woods.

"You look good today and is that your briefcase out there?"

No? Oh wait Scott must have left his briefcase I went and get the briefcase Sam and Wood followed me.

"Should I get Bailey?" Sam asked

Sam came back with Bailey. I went to pick it up and all of a sudden it unlocked. What? I said with a nervous laugh. I said the briefcase on the table before I opened it.

" what's in it," Bailey said

All there is was some sort of tool they probably use on people and that was a passport and a paper.

"What does the paper say?" Woods ask

It says,  Did you hear what Nelson did to that poor woman

Yeah, do you know her name?

Yes her name was m.....

That's all it says, it seems like it was ripped.

"So what did Nelson Dom?" Sam ask

I don't know but I thank we should find out. Maybe we could ask Scott questions but where are we going to find him?

"Do you thank we should see if Deb knows who is Scott maybe she could tell us what happened or how to contact Scott." Woods said.

A good idea maybe we can find something there. We had it to make a desk where the Apple 2 was up. So what should we ask?

"Well, maybe we should ask who is Scott or what Nelson did to the woman," Sam said.

Ok, D 3 b who is Scott

"Scott is a Syntec employee"

D.3.b What did Nelson do to a womwhoseher name starts with an M?

!! Mention of  r@pe !!

Mary Frederick ( don't know if that's Matt's last name but if it's not then oh well) use to work at Syntec until she was r@pe by Nelson.

WHAT MY MOTHER! This can't be happening right now.

"Matt you need to calm down," Sam said

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CLAIM DOWN I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY MOTHER WAS... am sorry. I need a minute.

"Take how long you need," Woods said

Yeah, thanks.

This can't be happening right now my mother was r@pe and she never told me and she works for Syntec. So many things I did not know so many secrets.