Chapter 3: Born with Top Class Observation Haki and Swordsmanship talent 3/3

Start from the beginning

Over the past three years, El possessed a monster-like physical strength by virtue of the Life Return ability that no matter how much he eats, it will be transformed into his own power.

After becoming the king of beasts in the forest, his opponents have long since changed from terrestrial creatures to sea creatures.

More than once, He challenged his swimming ability to the limits.

It turned out that the sea, which is extremely terrifying to the world, is not challenging at all in El eyes.

When he is tired, he sleeps on the sea thanks to his observation haki, not only that, he has also developed a skill similar to Luffy's eating while sleeping, he can swim while sleeping.

Those objects that will hit or are about to hit, if the danger is not fatal, the body will have the same instinctive defense as being whipped as a child.

If there is a fatal danger, the Observation Haki will wake up El.

However...

El did not expect while on the sea, he received the baptism of the great pirate's era, a Cannonball attack from pirates!

That cannonball made Al wake up from his sleep and understand everything with observation haki that can see through people's hearts.

and he was instantly enraged.

Without even thinking of taking the pirate's ship as his own sailing boat, El dived and swam to the bottom of the pirate ship, slashing the ship into two pieces with one slash.

After emerging from the sea, El held a sword and locked his observation haki to pirates swarming out from the sea.

Swah——

When a head emerged from the water, it immediately saw powerful pressure in the form of a compressed air blade.

The blue slash with nearly ten meters in height instantly drowned the head of the master.

cutting a ravine several meters wide and deep on the sea surface, spreading hundreds of meters.

After more than ten seconds, when the gully disappeared, the head that emerged from the water, and a few breaths that had not yet had time to emerge, also disappeared, their life and death were unclear.

Because of his physical fitness, El understood the Breath of all things at the age of 5 and wield Flying Slash Attack(Tobu Zangeki) at the age of 6.

In the face of El Flying Slash Attack, ordinary people are just like those who face the Logia devil fruit user, they have no resistance at all.

El, who has the ability to see people's hearts thanks to his observation haki that is different from others, he can see things that ordinary people can't see.

Just as Charlotte Katakuri can shortly see into the ffuture, El can see into people's hearts...

An evil person with an ugly heart, in El's perception, is like a dirty person exuding a dark aura.

The uglier and filthier the person, the darker the breath in El's perception, as if exuding a foul smell, making El, who sensed the foul smell, full of discomfort and disgust.

So, seeing those stinking men coming out of the water, El would mercilessly unleash a Flying Slash Attack, ending their voyage.

For the East blue, in front of such flying slash attack, which is like a dimensionality reduction attack, the pirates who swam up from the sea were all buried in front of El Blade.

After a while, the hundreds of breaths quickly turned into single digits.

"No...don't kill me!"

Just as El turned to look at the sea behind him, he was about to raise his sword and swing it down.

Suddenly, as if he had discovered something, El's movements paused slightly.

really...

The next second, a small head emerged from the water and shouted at him.

Looking at the orange-haired little head, El put down his sword and turned to look elsewhere.

"Forgive...forgive me!"

A few seconds later, another small purple-haired head emerged from the water and shouted to El.

"If you don't want to be killed by mistake, just swim over."

Looking at the little girl who didn't exude an unpleasant aura and looked the same age as him, El said, then move on to clearing other trash.

Judging from El behavior of cutting grass to its roots, it can be seen that his character is cautious.

And from the fact that he named himself in this life and did not avenge himself for the kindness of raising him for five years, even though their real purpose was to sell him, it shows that he is a benevolent person.

Revenge, those who have vengeance will payback.