Epilogue

William's POV

2 years ago my 'wedding' was crashed by the real love of my life. 1 year ago I proceeded to get married to the love of my life. 3 months ago I begged the love of my life for us to adopt a child. 1 day ago we finalized the paperwork to adopt a newborn baby girl. Today we are picking up our new daughter. I looked at Henry. He smiled at me reassuringly as we waited in the hospital. He grabbed my hand gently and intertwined our fingers together. I let out a tiny sigh of relief. I closed my eyes and waited in anticipation. I then heard a voice. "Congratulations Mr Aftons, you have a new baby girl" the nurse said, I opened my eyes and I smiled. I looked at Henry and he was crying happy tears. We stood up "What are you going to name her?" she asked and we looked at each other "Alessia, because she's our defending warrior" Henry said grinning ear to ear. I nodded and the nurse smiled at us. I took Alessia out of the nurses' arms. She is beautiful. Henry then hugged us both. "Welcome to the family Alessia, we're a bit of a crazy bunch but we love each other" I said. We are a smug, crazy, loving family full of adventures. Welcome to the Afton family!

230 Words

It's finally done! I had lots of fun writing this and I wanted to thank you for reading my story 😅

Have a good day or night!

~River~