PART 17 ~

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

AND NOW, YOU WERE OFFICIALLY MUZAN KIBUTSUJI'S DAUGHTER.

your appearance had changed, [h/c] hair turning to midnight black and overall changing you to look just a bit more like muzan. you were also trained to use something called a 'full/final form'

yours had a large white horn on your forehead, and a sort of cracking around your eye along with a large growth to the body and red and green patterns over your chest, legs and arms.

but muzan told you you needed to wear a more covering kimono when using that form, since the first time you had done it, your chest had grown and was barely holding behind the small kimono.

so now you had a few larger ones in your wardrobe. in general you had more kimonos, the tatty one you usually worn was gone the day you came and were replaced with expensive silk kimonos.

you also had more jewellery and hair clips than countable.

and here you were treated better than you ever were with the kamados.

the upper moons acted as your siblings, (though a few didn't like you all that much)

they didn't spend much time in the infinity castle, but when they did they were with you.

douma would play with you often, throwing you around and catching you. sometimes you had the suspicion he was secretly trying to kill you but you shrugged it off.

kokushibo would read to you and also teach you how to read, write and speak. (which was something you needed to improve on since your lack of speech for the around two years you were a demon before coming to them)

akaza wouldn't do much but he would sometimes sit with you or give you piggy-backs.

the others didn't talk t you much, hantengu was too nervous, gyokko would sometimes brag about his pots but would otherwise ignore you.

you would sometimes sit by nakime and braid her hair or just listen to her play the biwa, but she never said a single word to you.

daki used to often dress you up while asking gyuutaro his opinion but after they had been slain by tanjiro, his friends and a hashira, they were replaced with kaigaku, a bossy, mean demon. he didn't like you very much and you would often bicker with him.

but overall, it was great.

muzan had gotten you into eating human flesh which was way more pleasant than when you had first imagined. it tasted amazing and the constant hunger gnawing at your stomach was finally gone.

right now, you were sitting in a beautiful grassy field.

the sun was high in the sky and you were sheltered by an even bigger parasol muzan had gifted you. you were just casually watching the bees and butterflies fly by, when an awfully pretty flower sprouts at your feet.

it was blue and an odd kind of shape. you had never seen something like it before.

you smile,

maybe otou-san would like this!

so you grin, delicately picking it.

"nakime!"

a large set of shoji doors opens up and you jump in, landing on the ground.

you were carefully cradling the flower, you turn to nakime, "nakime-chan! where's otou-san?"

she just strums the biwa and your whisked into a new room, muzan was at a set of potions, pouring stuff into other stuff.

"what do you need me for?"

you smile in embarrassment, "uhm.. i got you a flower.." you slowly sound out your words.

he blinks, looking over at you.

you flinch as a glass shatters, looking up at muzan.

he had dropped the test tube in his hands, spilling it's purple fluids out onto the table.

he sits up abruptly, rushing over to you.

"where did you get this?!"

you blink, "outside. it was in the sun"

he take sit from your hands gently, looking at it with a bewildered expression.

you grabs your shoulders, "do you know what flower this is?"

you tilt your head, "no?"

"this.. is a blue spider lily. this can make daddy and you allowed to go in the sun, and then we can conquer the world and live together forever"

your eyes shine, "forever?"

"forever."

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

words ; 702

date posted ; 19/04/22

©_behindyou_