🌼 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜//𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎

- Sakusa can't dance. He has two left feet when it comes to dancing. But for you? He would do anything to make you smile and laugh even if it means embarrassing himself by performing dances in your living room to early 2000s R&B. And yes, you obviously dance with him until you both collapse from laughing.

- Bokuto loves boba and there's one shop specifically that he likes boba from the best. On his bad days, you buy him boba from that shop and he cheers right up. "You're the best baby. What did I do to deserve you?"

- Suna likes horror movies. Correction, he doesn't like the movie, he likes your reaction to the movie. You always scoot closer to him and cuddle into his side. You use his arm to his your face when things get really bad. And he loves it. He likes feeling like he can protect you, even if it was from a movie.

- Kuroo likes helping you study. He'll help you make a schedule, timing blocks, and scheduled study days too. He'll always check on you to make sure you stick to the schedule too bc he just wants you to succeed.

- Kiyoomi tries to be more open when you first start dating. He's used to being reserved and quiet, but he tries to talk more openly to you, and he tries to engage in pda sometimes even if you aren't the cleanest.

- Atsumu likes being reassured. No matter how cocky he tries to be he's insecure and sometimes he just wants to cuddle you while you reassure him of your relationship.

- Osamu holds cooking nights with you and your shared friends where you all help prepare dinner and then play games and watch movies.

- Meian likes to kiss your hands when they're linked with his or he like to pt your head. It's his way of showing affection and it conveys feelings he sometimes can't say.