Texting 29: I Have Weird Dreams

Connie: question have you guys ever had weird dreams?

Jean: I mean sometimes I guess but I don't really remember them

Armin: It's normal to not remember your dreams so don't worry

Eren: I see my mother die every night

Connie: No i dont got weird dreams either

(F/N): I have weird dreams sometimes and I hate when people say then mean something cause that must make me actually insane

(F/N): I'd say you can't make this shit up but my mind literally did

Connie: I'm excited now

Jean: Yeah you gotta tell us

(F/N): Alright, here it is

(F/N): Someones tent was sent on fire in public. Pa system inside says someones tent is on fire. I walk away saying it's not my problem but go to help anyway. The elevator is full so I look at the stairs and suddenly me and two others are teleported to level 3 (we were underground?). We all laugh about it and one leaves while one sticks with me. It's night outside when I remember the tent being on fire during the day. We walk around and see ghosts in the big window reflection. One becomes visible and chases the other guy who I never see again but then the ghost notices me and out of nowhere I turn into a rhino!? He zip ties my horn to a trolley and pushes me around. When he gets distracted by prices, I break through and run, becoming human again. I sneak down isles and I find this old quiet woman who ignores me. The ghost from before rounds the corner and points his finger, but then he walks past me and talks to this woman with a smile. I think he knew her? I keep walking to the back of the store with the frozen meat when Monster Mash is played overhead. The last lyric for some reason was 'it was a Gallifrey smash'. At this point there are loads of people chilling in the store. Suddenly a platform trolley picks me up and I'm sitting next to Chris Rock and we're being pushed by Emma Watson. Everyone's singing and dancing. At the second to last isle by the checkouts, I jump off dancing. I walk past Hugh Jackman having a casual conversation with two strangers. The same platform trolley comes around the corner so I jump back on. We go all around until we're back at the checkouts when I sign comes on saying 'Chris Rock rocks!' He starts crying so I give him a hug. We stop next to a checkout with a cashier who hates me because we have different political opinions (literally our political opinions were never brought up). We pay for the 4 things we apparently had and then I put 4 debit cards down (I own one). He scans them (including the cards) and says that'll be £500,000 (I do not own £500,000). And then I woke up...

Connie: ...

Jean: ...

Armin: ...

Levi: ...

Erwin: This shit was so wild it brought me back from the dead

Marco: I feel ya

Gabi: Is this what adulthoods like?

Floch: You gotta get help man

Hanji: And that's coming from him

Floch: yeah

Floch: what

Eren: My dad died too

_______________________________________
.
.
.
A weird chapter I know but no lie, this is the actual dream I had last night. I wrote it down as soon as I woke up and having stopped thinking about it all damn day.

I have no idea if it means something but it was cool hugging Chris Rock.

Also completely unrelated but any of you got a spare £500,000?