“Good morning, please exit your rooms and  follow the lighted pathway.” The woman said she  sounded very familiar.

My door suddenly opened. I stepped out and breathed a sigh of relief. Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna are here too. We all ran to each other and hugged. They were all wearing orange prison jumpsuits.   

    “Where are we?” I said to them, Then the intercom came on again.

    “Please follow the lighted path.” she said. Oh my gosh, whose voice is that?

    “We better go then,” Spencer said. 

We made our way down the hallway and it led us to a room. We walked in and saw someone playing piano in an Ail mask. 

    “Ail?” Aria said, walking closer to the girl at the piano. 

The girl took off her mask. It was Mona. We all gasped, we all thought Mona was dead. 

“Mona!” we all yelled  in unison. 

“I'm not Mona, I'm Alison Alison Dilarentis, ” Mona said dead serious. 

“No you're not, you're Mona Vanderwaal, ” Hanna said accusingly. 

“Don't you dare call me that bitches name again, got it Hanna, ” Mona said, stepping closer to Hanna with her finger out accusingly. Hanna flinched. I was scared. 

 Toby’s Pov 

I woke up the next morning angry at myself. I knew y/n and Jenna have a history, I shouldn't have stuck up for Jenna. I knew I had to make it up to y/n, so I got dressed and texted her to meet me at the kissing rock at 9:00pm. In the meantime, I went to the flower shop and got her some white roses (her favorite). Next , I went to the store and got some champagne and candles. Then , I asked Ezra if he could make us a romantic picnic dinner. After that, I had to go get a tux. I looked at the time, 8:30pm. Y/n still hasn’t texted me back yet. I make my way to the kissing rock and set it up all fancy. 9:00pm came and y/n still wasn’t here so I  called her. Voicemail. So I called her dad and he said he hasn’t seen her since Thursday morning, so I hopped in my truck and drove to Caleb’s house. When I got there he opened the door and his eyes were bloodshot red.

“Hey Toby. Come in,” he said, opening the door for me. I went in and Ezra was there, his eyes were also bloodshot red. 

“Do you know where y/n is?” I said, starting to cry as well.

“No, we don't know where Aria or Hanna are either,” Ezra  told me.

“Do  you think A took them?” I said to Caleb And Ezra.

“ No, ” Ezra said,  “I know A took them.

Y/n’s pov 

    We all sat down at a table with a tea set on it. Mona grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and gave it to Hanna.

“I’m not hungry.” Hanna said, pushing the cookie away from her.

“Aww c'mon Hanna you won’t gain all the weight back.” Mona said, handing the cookie back to Hanna. Hanna reluctantly took the cookie.

“We thought you were dead.” Emily said.

“Ya well if it wasn’t for Mrs.Grunwald I would be.” Mona said. 

Suddenly a bell rang 4 times. Mona got up immediately and we all did too. She led us to a room that looked like a childrens playroom. In the center of the room there was a table with a game on it. We all sat down.