𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

Start from the beginning

"Oh, last night. Of course I remember what happened last night baby." Nandini almost choked on her saliva hearing the word 'baby' come out of his mouth. "You...what did you do..to me?" At this point Nandini was scared and just hoped it wasn't what she was thinking it was. "You don't remember babe?" Nandini was not only scared but was also getting annoyed by him. "If I had remembered, I wouldn't have asked you!"

"Last night, you had gotten drunk at the party so we had to come home early. When we came home, you wouldn't leave me and asked me to make love to you. And you know, I'm a man and I also have desires, so why would I say no to a women who is asking me to make love to her? So that's what I did. We made sweet, sweet love the whole night, up to dawn. Don't you remember baby, you chanting my name and asking for more, your moans filling this room, our bodies-" "STOP!" Nandini yelled, covering her ears with her hands.

Armaan tried to hide his smirk after seeing Nandini's reaction. When Nandini looked back at him, Armaan innocently stared back at her. Nandini was on the verge of having a break down, but she wouldn't dare to cry in front of him. Everything was to much for her. She didn't know if Armaan was lying or not but by seeing all these little details, it made her think it was true. She couldn't believe it though. How did she get drunk? She didn't drink. She hated people who drank alcohol, no way in the world she'd drink it willingly. And she could not believe she didn't remember her first time. She doesn't remember any moment of losing her virginity and doing it.

"No..it can't be. I..I don't drink. I didn't even step close to alcohol. I hate people who drink alcohol so it doesn't make sense if I drank it, but...I don't remember anything. It's all super blurry. I.." Nandini's eyes were wanting to tear up but she controlled herself from doing so. Armaan though, he thought about how he was right about her hating alcohol.

"Try harder babe, maybe you'll remember making love to your handsome husband." Thinking about making love to Armaan made Nandini want to jump off a cliff. She had never expected her first time to be with Armaan, out of the billion people in this world. Especially that to, drunk.

Finally, Nandini looked up only to find a huge smirk lying right on his lips. It hit her. He was messing with her. Armaan was messing with Nandini. "You're lying..right?" The smirk turned even bigger, making Nandini's heartbeat rise. "You made all of that up just to trick me...right?" Armaan finally decided to nod with the huge smirk still there. When he nodded, it was as if Nandini's soul had finally came back. She couldn't believe she had thought about all that and had decided to actually believe him.

"I'm not that big of a monster. I would never do something like that with someone who is drunk, especially you. I want to live, not die in your hands." Nandini wanted to smack the smirk right off of his handsome face. "Are you serious!? You almost gave me a heart attack." Armaan simply shrugged his shoulders, smirking. "You..ugh! Now tell me if I was actually drunk. I have no clue what happened last night. The last thing I remember is seeing couples dancing at the party. But I don't remember drinking anything with alcohol in it."

"Someone had spiked your drink so that's why you don't remember anything." Nandini stared at him with her mouth agape after hearing his words. She couldn't believe he had made such a big fool out of her. "Then why were you doing so much drama!?" "I just liked seeing your expressions and seeing you look stupid." Armaan gave her a victorious smirk while Nandini's blood boiled.

"By the way, I think I forgot to mention, I'm still going to kill you." Armaan, who was still trying to comprehend Nandini's words, got smacked by a pillow. Nandini hit him multiple times while Armaan shielded himself with his arms, telling Nandini to stop. Nandini didn't pay attention and got off the bed, still hitting him. "Idiot, monster, devil!" Nandini kept calling him names which actually sounded funny and less rude.