"Ugh, that's disgusting! What is that!" Amara lifted her foot out of the mystery puddle and gagged.

Unfortunately for her, Amara had let her guard down when she leaned down to check her foot. By the time she regained her composure and stood up, she had a knife to her throat and a gun pointed at her head.

Well, shit!

There were three guys in total, all of them looked pretty large and they had ski masks over their faces.

The guy that wasn't holding a weapon, presumably the leader, said in a gravelly voice, "Give me your wallet, your phone and your jewellery. Now!"

When Amara didn't do anything the man holding the gun, moved it closer so the barrel was touching her head and he said, "You heard him! Do it, or I swear to god, I'll blow your fucking brains out!"

Amara said calmly, "Okay, everyone, chill the fuck out, I'm only gonna say this once," Amara didn't stop when she saw, what she could only assume were the confused expressions behind the masks, "If you don't let me go, that's not gonna be good for you. I mean it!"

Okay, one knife, one gun, there may be more weapons that have been concealed. Three guys, one to my left, one to my right and one in front of me. I should take out the guy with the knife first, he's the one who poses the most danger, then take out the guy with the gun. Okay, 3, 2, 1...

Amara was just about to start her attack plan, when she heard a thwip, and then a grunt from the guy holding the gun.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you guys that mugging people is wrong?" Spiderman said while holding the web that suspended the gun guy in the air, he has also webbed up the gun on the opposite wall so that no one could get to it. "Seriously? A gun and a knife, that's a bit excessive, don't you think?"

Amara realised that she had to take the knife guy out, and quickly, before he decided to slit her throat. She grabbed the guy's arm and pushed it away from her neck. She turned so that his arm was now behind his back and she twisted it until he dropped the knife. Amara kicked the knife away before he could grab it again and then Spiderman began to fight both guys, leaving Amara in the corner to watch. He didn't seem to be having any trouble, so she let him do his thing, she didn't want to reveal her assassin level training to Peter unless he was actually struggling.

Instead, Amara analysed his fighting pattern. He used his webs when fighting a lot but he would always revert back to kicks to stay a few steps ahead of the enemy. His battle skills were decent, but he could use some training.

Before she knew it, the battle was over. All three criminals were webbed up, each of their weapons stuck to opposite walls. Spiderman walked up to Amara. She had trouble understanding how Peter managed to change his entire personality when he became Spiderman, he was so shy without that mask.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" He said

"Ma'am? Seriously?" Amara sighed as she limped towards Spiderman, her foot still drenched in whatever she stepped in, and said, "yeah, I'm fine."

"You, again. Are you following me?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"Please, you wish. I was coming to see the neighbourhood, I just moved here, remember."

"Oh yeah, right."

Strike one, Peter! Only Peter knew I was new here, not Spiderman!

"Are you sure you're okay? You're limping," Spiderman asked, clearly concerned at Amara's current state.

"Oh, yeah I'm not limping in pain, I stepped in something and I don't know what it is, and I'm kind of grossed out."

"Do you want to get some new shoes? It's on me, if you want," Spiderman offered.