Ace x reader - ace gets sick

Magsimula sa umpisa

I woke up an hour later to Ace pushing off of me and running to the bathroom again. I could hear him vomiting. I went to the bathroom and found him hunched over the toilet again.
"Your feeling bad again?" I asked sleepily.
"Mhm-" he replied and gagged.
"I would ask if u want more tylenol, but you shouldn't take more than two pills in two hours" I said. He groaned and gagged again.
"Do you want some water maybe?" I asked him, tilting my head.
"Mhm." He replies. I go into the kitchen and grab him a cup and fill it with water from the filter in the fridge.
"Here." I hand it to him.
"Thanks." He wiped his mouth with some toilet paper and took a sip. He held it in his mouth for a minute, then swallowed it.
"Does your throat still hurt?" I ask him as I sit on the edge of the bathtub next to him.
"Mhm. My head doesn't hurt as bad though, I guess that's-" he paused and he gagged slightly "I guess that's good. "Clearly my stomach still hurts." He says. I chuckle a bit.
"Yeah." I say.
When he was done, we went back to our room and I put on a true crime show. I was sitting propped up on the wall with a pillow behind me. Ace inched on top of me until he was almost fully on me. He covered his eyes with his arm and a blanket and nuzzled into my shoulder. His right leg was across my waist and his left arm was behind my neck. I messed with his hair, listening to the show and softly kissing his hand. He grabbed my hand that I was playing with his hair with and put it on his chest and held it there for a minute, before kissing it. I then rubbed his neck before moving back to his hair.
"Aww. You're being really cute right now love." I say, kissing his head again.
"Mmh." He groaned and pressed his head further into my shoulder and hugged me tighter. I just stared at him. Eventually, he fell asleep.

I woke up at 3 am, again to Ace throwing up. He shut the door. I think he was trying to not wake me up. I went in there and saw him starting to cry with his head over the toilet. He noticed me.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." He choked out.
"It's fine. Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I ask him, sitting on the tub again, hand on his back.
"I just...ugh. I can't breathe now cuz of course my nose is clogged now. And my throat still hurts so it hurts to breathe. I guess I sound sexy though." He said. I chuckled when he said he sounds sexy. I agree.
"You do. Can't lie about that." I replied.
"Can you get me some water please?" He asked me, sounding ashamed.
"Yeah. Of course." I went into the kitchen and got him a glass of water.
"Do you wanna take some more tylenol?" I ask handing him the water.
"Thanks and yeah." He replied back, standing up slowly. I got two pills for him and handed them to him. He drank some more water, then went back to our room and collapsed on the bed. I went over to him and cuddled him. He snaked his arms around my back and into my hair.
*time skip*
I woke up and looked at the clock. It was only 9 am. I looked down to see Ace nuzzled between my neck and the pillow I was laying on.
"Aww. He's so cute." I thought. Gene texted him, but I couldn't see it and it wasn't my business either way. I reached for my phone to tell him Ace was still asleep but I saw he texted. He asked if it was okay to come over with Eric. I said it was.
*time skip*
I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard a knock at the door. Ace was still fast asleep. I went to the door and looked through the peephole to make sure it was Gene and Eric, which it was, so I opened the door.
"Hi. Just thought we'd stop by. See how Ace is feeling." Gene says as he walks into our apartment after Eric.
"He's still asleep. He woke at 3 am, well, I woke up at 3 am, to him throwing up." I said, leaning on the counter.
"Oh. That's not good." He said.
"Yeah." I said. A few seconds later, I heard Ace groan. I went to our room to see if he was ok. Gene and Eric follow me.
"Hey Ace. How are you feeling?" I asked.
"Better than yesterday. I still feel bad though." He said and rubbed his eyes.
"What still hurts?" I ask, taking a sip of water.
"Everything that did yesterday. I kind of feel like I might throw up. But yeah. And I feel a little cold." He said.
"Oh. Do you want my hoodie?" I ask him, taking off my oversized hoodie that would even be big on him.
"It's fine. I'll just use a blanket." He says. I drape it over his shoulders. He wanted it but felt embarrassed with Gene and Eric in the room.
"Here. I know you want it." I kiss his cheek.
"Hmh. Thanks." He said, pulling it over his arms.
"Yeah. That hoodie is definitely massive, y/n. It doesn't even fit Ace." Gene chuckles. Eric laughs too.
"See? I knew you wanted to wear it." I said and kissed his cheek. Ace blushed, then coughed.
"Aw, he really doesn't look good." Eric says sadly, walking over to us on the bed.
"If you guys need anything, just call. Gene and I are gonna be leaving in a minute." He says and gives both of us a hug.
"I will." I reply.
"Alright Eric. Ready?" Gene asks and Eric nods his head, getting up.
"Yeah."
"Ok. Hope you get better soon Ace." Gene says as he leaves our bedroom.

Once they leave I turn to Ace, and place my hand on his forehead. I take my hand off and he coughs a few times.
"Do you want some water darlin?" I ask and he nods. I grab my water from beside the bed, where I put it and hand it to him. He opens it and takes a few small sips, then holds it in his hand for a minute and coughs a few more times, before taking a few more sips. I ask him if he's done once he closes it and he nods, before wrapping a blanket around himself and shivering.
"Do you want anything to eat or do you wanna try and go back to sleep?" I ask him and he lays down.
"I just wanna try to sleep." He sniffles. It sounds like he's starting to cry, but that could just be how he sounds from being sick.
"Aw, you must be feeling awful love." I say, stroking his cheek gently, before laying down next to him, letting him cuddle me.

A/n
this is what I have so far hope u liked it. Ik it was kinda long.