Ch. 10 Unseened target

Renamon's POV

I...

Don't know what to say.

Y/n not only slept with her but he had sex with her.

I feel sadness coming over me. I feel weak. This is one of the most heartbreaking surveillances that I have to witness. I didn't want to stare at them anymore. Tears being to fall for the moments that I fucked up on.

All the times I've been with Y/n and the dreams of being together have all crumbled. If it weren't for that red snake I would've had a chance to be with him, but NO! DAMNIT! DAMNIT ALL!

I do have powers to attack my enemies but not powers to control time. I wish I could manipulate time to end this cursed horrible nightmare.

I leaped away onto different houses to get away from the betrayal of eyes.

Narrator POV

In the central park of Rockefeller city stood a water fountain, raining away the beauty and light to those that view it

In the central park of Rockefeller city stood a water fountain, raining away the beauty and light to those that view it. There sat the saddened golden fox weeping away. Her disappointment for her lover to notice her is immeasurable.

No matter how the sound of the soothing water rained, she still couldn't calm down. Little did she know, she wasn't alone in the park.

Renamon's POV

I still cried into the night until I heard a pair of footsteps coming towards my direction. I looked to see who it was, and it was a Greymon walking towards me. I could tell this wouldn't end well for him.

"Hey babe, what's the matter?" He asked. "Did you're boyfriend broke up with you in the middle of the night or you want someone attractive like me?"

"Fuck off" I sniffed. "He didn't break up with me. I just wanna confess to him but I'm too late to do it."

"Hahahaha, I knew your supposed boyfriend didn't love you from the start."

"You don't even know me nor possibly tell! I know somewhere in his heart he still loves me."

"If he were to love you, then why isn't he with you right now?"

My expression changed to rage for provoking me. I could feel deep boiling anger, ready to explode at any given moment.

"He didn't want you so he hooked up with another girl. Perhaps he got her preg-"

In a blink of an eye, I did a combination of hard punches and kicks at him. He was sent flying off the ground to land on a open field. He tried getting up but collapsed while doing so.

I dashed towards him with menacing eyes. Seeing he spat out blood, which excites me to see someone I dislike in pain and agony. I stomped on his damaged immovable body smiling at him. He looked at me one last time.