Ch. 1 Morning news

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
Y/n groggily slams his fist down at the blaring alarm clock. He got up and his alarm clock read 6:00 am. Groaning of how well you dreamt and slept, you go on with your morning routine to school. You grabbed a pair of red and black boxers and headed towards the bathroom. Once he got to the bathroom he stripped and turned on the shower to hot. He hopped right in and started washing his hair with his (favorite shampoo). After Y/n showered, he began to dry himself while thinking about his future.

Y/n: *mind* Hmm, what am I going to do in the next level of my life? Do I want to be come a technician? Engineer? Programmer? Or maybe-
As you're thinking, you're putting on the boxers you have and suddenly...

Mom: Y/N!!!! Get down here, you're late for school!!!

Y/n: Wait, REALLY?!!!

Mom: YES REALLY!!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE OR ELSE IM GONNA DRAG YOU DOWN BY YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!

Y/n: oh shit.

Y/n unlocks the door and sprints to his room. At your closet, you desperately try to find what pair of clothes you should wear. You ended up putting these on.

 You ended up putting these on

(I'm not a fashion person so don't judge me >:(

(I'm not a fashion person so don't judge me >:(. )
After he put his clothes on, he ran towards the bathroom once more to brush his teeth and comb his hair. When he finished, he grabbed his phone, AirPods and backpack, then leaped downstairs to meet his mom.

Mom: Good morning, sleepyhead. Looks like someone slept good last night. (smiles)

Y/n was confused on how his mom changed moods from being a Karen to an angel. He pull out his phone and read 6:13.

Y/n: Argh! Why do you always do this to me?

Mom: Oh come on honey! It was an easier way to get your stuff ready and not missing the bus. So do you want waffles or something else?

Y/n: Waffles, I guess.

Mom turns back to the kitchen where she's making waffles. She takes two waffles out of the waffle maker and starts to decorate it with strawberries and powdered sugar before finishing it off with whipped cream.