Will I be arrested?

Start from the beginning

"Okay.... when we get to Japan. and go through the airport will I be stopped?"
"Possibly. you didn't get stopped in Gatwick so maybe"

"Will It get picked up on the x-ray?"

"it will yeah"

"Okay. Will I get arrested?"

"Uuuhhhh.... I don't think so, I don't know"

"Would I be arrested anywhere in the world for what I have now in my bag"

"Yes. certain countries and... American states. yes you would be arrested, Thomas" 

"Great. Thank you so very much my beautiful new wife. The plan has wifi right?"
"Yeah"

"Good because I'm gonna do some googling."

"see if you're going to be arrested when we land"

"thing is that bag is somewhere I actually can't get it. so if it is a problem until it comes on the carousel in japan I can't do anything about it" 

"Kinda yeah"

"I don't believe you."

"Ha! it's what you get for leaving your bag unattended"

"I didn't leave it unattended I left it with you" 

"Yeah you left it with me. you fool"

"No I thought Ohh I'll leave my bag with my wife while I buy her Starbucks. I'm serious what is in my bag?"

"bow chicka wow wow"

"God damn it. Will we like at least be able to use it? On our honeymoon?"

"I mean.... maybe. you might"

"will I?" he laughs getting his phone "Okay Japan strictly prohibits entry of narcotics and related utensils, firearms, firearm parts and ammunition, explosives and gunpowder, precursor materials for chemical weapons, germs that are likely to be used for bioterrorism, counterfeit goods or imitation coins or currency, obscene materials, or goods that violate intellectual property rights. Other restricted items include but are not limited to certain agricultural and meat products, endangered species and products such as ivory, animal parts and fur where trade is banned by international treaty." He reads "What the fuck have you put in my bag?" 

"Ohh shirt actually. I was joking but now you've read that."

"What! what's in my bag?"

"I'm actually now a little worried."

"This isn't a bit for the video?"

"No."

"You are actually concerned."

"Mildly"

"What have you shoved in my bag? I'm serious now y/n."

"Well..."

"Is it iovry?"

"No"

"Is it imitation currency?"

"No"

"I really hope its not a fire arm. or any sort of weapon"

"I mean... it could be classed as a weapon"

"why should we be concerned?"

"Is the obscene materials. I uhhhh I might need a more indeph into about that"

"what the? is that yours?" Y/n asked as she filmed the carousel of bags one suitcase with tape all over it

"Yeah that's mine. what the hell?" he asks "why is it like that?"

"open" a staff member spoke up

"Open? its been opened?"

"No it open... open before"

"Okay. so my bag opened during the flight luckily it was my suitcase like y/n's where it didn't have much in it for us to bring stuff home and we think everything is accounted for it just opened"

"Your bag popped in the hold"

"bag popped, now to actually go to tokyo after all that we had to file paperwork about that" she giggled 

Y/n giggled filming as they were stopped at customs with thomas' bag on the table 

"I hate you so much" He muttered to her 

"Good morning sir, " the staff member said now arriving to them 

"Hello"

"ticket in your name?"
"Yes. yes they are."

"duration?"

"sorry?"

"How long? You stay?"

"Two weeks"

"Reasons?"

"Our honeymoon"

"Sorry? moon honey?"

"Our honeymoon. we just got married" y/n adds

"aww congratulations"

"Thank you" 

"you pack your own bag?"

"Yes. the two  of us together packed all the bags yes"

the woman then began going through the suitcases

"This bag is locked"

"Ah yes. uhhhh honey you have the key for that bag right?" 

"Uhhhhhh yes. its that blue key" y/n spoke up 

"right yes blue key, for the blue bag"

"what is this?" she asked having opened the bag 

"Uhhhhh...... toys" 

"For children?"

"Uhhhhhh no. no uhh adult. toys." he answered trying to be quiet 

"adult toy."

"adult toys. for grown-ups only"

"fine."

"Ohhh okay" he nods sheepishly as she moved onto another bag immediately opening it revealing a large box 

"what this?"

"Uhhhh that's another adult toy" Y/n spoke up 

the woman opened the box and quickly closed it again putting it back "fine." 

"Thomas did not get arrested" Y/n giggled 

"almost. they actually had a word with us and said that what we had was not a problem like nothing was obscene but the quantity of stuff was sort of suspicious apparently but given we explained we're here on our honeymoon, we just got married, got our paperwork and all like they know how newlywed we are given your Id is still your maiden name so they let us pass." 

"Nearly got arrested"

"Good start to japan honeymoon" 

"I don't know why I was so nervous. this is the country that allows love hotels, maid cafes and tentacle henti of course the huge dildo I shoved in Thomas's bag wasn't obscene enough but... we have just entered the land of love hotels, maid cafe's and tentacle henti. so... gonna be fun when we go the other way"