Chapter 23

NO ONE'S POV

"mama" ranboo said "yes ranboo?" dream reply stopped on what his doing "can we buy new toys?" he replied dream smile and nodded "lucid can you take care of the house please?" dream said opening the door "alright~" lucid said in a sleepy tone dream close the door and took ranboos hand to teleport out the forest they walk towards the bus station and on to the city "mama look there's a giant man" Michael pointed at the person dream looked and saw that it was a familiar creeper man Sam noticed dream waving and walking towards him he panic about what to do or what to say "hey Sam what are you doing here?" asked dream "huh? Oh nothing just buying some thing umm...what about you?" Sam ask and reply "oh my children just want some new toys" dream smiled Sam can feel that his heart just melted by dreams smile then Michael tugged Sam's cape making him snap out of his thoughts so glanced at him "what is it little guy?" Sam kneels "are you mama's boyfriend" Michael ask innocently dream answers sam both blush and panic "Michael stop saying things like that!" ranboo interface "ehem...how about I go with you guys to buy some toys" Sam said still blushing "eh...but aren't you you busy?" dream said refusing "oh...don't worry about that" Sam replied, "well if you insist...lets go then" dream said grabbing ranboo and Michaels hands they walk to the United Kingdom {the name of the toy store} dream let's go of their hand so that ranboo and Michael can choose some toys dream ask Sam if he can stay with the kids so that he can buy ingredients for dinner Sam nodded and watch the children choosing some toys meanwhile at dream he keep looking back as if something is following him he felt so uncomfortable so he rushed to see Sam and the children if their fine luckily they are "dream are you done buying groceries?" Sam asked "yeah" dream smiled Sam felt like his heart just skip "mama look I have found" Michael said showing dream his golden toy sword "wow that's awesome what about you ranboo?" dream said ranboo showed his silver sword "you two wanna buy that" ask dream "yes please!!" the two jump in joy "hehe their lovely aren't they" Sam ask "yes they are" dream reply they walk to the counter to pay for the toys Sam stayed with dream and the kids until they arrived at the bus station dream and the kids walk to the forest but still have that uneasy feeling that someone is following them then a tug from the back caught dreams attention "charity?" said dream in surprise "sorry about this dream" "wha-"

Tbc