Announcement! + Snippet of the next chapter

I know you'll guys will hate me for this but please spare me, I need this to keep my mental health and sanity as my school ends by the end of April. I didn't know that they changed the schedule last minute due to the adjustment of Holy Week.

Instead of resting as many others do for Holy Week, I was stuck trying to contact my dang groupmates for several subjects that just left me on forken READ. When we haven't even finished half of our projects.

I hate this term specifically among the other three because all the work is done by group and somehow I'm always unlucky with the groupings and I end up as the leader. If it weren't for my bestie who was also my groupmate in all of it, I would have committed rants of swear rude messages.

Anywho, I won't rant all of my worries here on Wattpad but next week (April 25-30) are my final exams. Including practicals and one-to-one questioning. So I am coming back with the updates on May 9th as it is finally my Vacation!

Here's some of what I need to get done for this till next week. I have another note but I'll spare you that headache of reading it since it's all messy and Tagalog + English.

^ Taken on a Monday, April 18th so I still had additional stuff through what my teachers gave me within the week.

PS: PRAY WITH ME THAT MY GROUPMATES WILL FINALLY READ MY MESSAGES BEFORE I KICK THEM OUT LAST MINUTE BECAUSE THE DEMON IN ME SAYS TO DO IT.

But here's a short snippet of the next chapter: I got it from different parts of the chapter.

---

"It's the cure, Imperial Empress." I smiled. Her eyes widen and she turned around and forcefully jammed her husbands' mouths open and shoved the vial down their throats.

"That's what you get you, idiots! I told you your sister is bloody crazy!" She bonked them both in the head.

While the twin Emperors were knocked out cold on the floor, the Empress went and stood in front of Princess Calantha, confronting her.

"Zed, you can smash her head on the floor harder you know?" She told her son.

"What if I kill her?"

"Hm..just say it was accidental." She shrugged. 

. . .

"Brother, finally you are here." Zed sighed.

"Brother?? " I raised a brow.

. . .

"You two never learn your lessons, do you?" She repeatedly tapped on her foot.

"Honey-"

"Don't you 'Honey' me...."

. . . 

"No! Honey please listen-"

"Everything could have been prevented if you had just listened to me..just once even..all I asked was that one chance you guys would listen...*sigh*..I want a divorce."

My eyes widened and I glanced at Zed and Prince Lucius. I thought they'd be devastated but they looked like they expected it and didn't particularly care.

. . .

"Oh! Why don't you marry my son, Zed!" she clasped her hands.

Zed whipped his head at her with a terrified expression on his face.

"M-Mother??! Me?! Marry Elvi-chan?!!"

"Why? do you not like Elvi? She's just amazing! Oh, how I want you to be my daughter-in-law!"

"Then how about me, Mother? "

'Wait, what?' 

I really am excited to show you guys the chapters I made in this book and so far I really am loving how things are going. I just really need time to make at least a few more chapters and ideas before I come back on the 9th since School has really taken a toll on my body.