Chapter Eighteen: Monkey Madness

6 months have passed, we are now the youngest B-ranked Party. No one knows who we are since we always wear masks and cloaks.

We woke up early to catch the carriage to neighboring village. We've done many quests from around this village area so we decided to travel.

We had to go through a town first before we arrive to the village. It was supposed to be a five hour ride and our butts cannot take five hours in that uncomfortable carriages so two hours in we stopped by the town.

We made sure we looked like normal kids and not adventurers while we wondered around town. I made sure I wore a hood though so that no one can see my face.

"Let's meet up back here in an hour, the next carriage seems to come by at that time." I said and they all nodded in agreenment.

"Look! Look! Its cotton candy!!" Mirielle shouted as she ran to the stall.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Miri to not run!!" Haxley said as he chased after her.

"Ooh she has interesting daggers for sale." Isadora said as she marched her way to the weapon store. Zed followed after her.

"Noel, let's check that bakery out, the pasteries looks delicious" Clementine drags Noel with her.

"Ophelia, why don't we stroll around?" Landon suggested to her and she accepted.

Obviously they couldn't ask me since I was already gone before Mirielle even ran to the stall. I was just paying attention to their conversation ╮(─▽─)╭

"Celeste-sama, buy some barbecue!!" Ares yelled through my head.

"Some candied fruits too! That's as important!" Hestia chimed in.

"Ha..Fine"

I bought 47 scewers. 5 barbeque and 5 candied fruit each for Hestia and Ares and the rest are for me and my friends.

I was walking around, strolling along until I heard a woman scream. Many people were running and they were frantic. I hurridely hid and wore my mask. I teleported to where I heard the scream, I met with the rest of my friends.

I thought wow, are we the power rangers?

...

Totally not since we didn't look that ridiculous, its just a mask and we were pretty calm that was until I saw the monster we were dealing with

"IS THAT FREAKING DONKEY KONG?!" I yelled flabergasted at what I saw but I soon regained my composure

The multi armed monkey has a girl in his hands and he's trying to eat her. I thought monkeys were supposed to be smart?!, bish that ain't no banana!

Talk about Donkey Kong turned murderer eating princess peach kinda moment..