23- Penis

Devin's POV

"We're going out in an hour." I say peaking my head into Matty's room.

He looks up from his phone sitting against the headboard on his bed, "Why?"

"Because you're fully healed, so now we need to celebrate." I state, and he slowly nods his head, "Great. Be ready in an hour."

I left him to get ready and also texting Marco giving him an update also. I've been waiting 2 weeks and a half after the doctor gave Matty's his recovery time, so we could all go out to the club.

I get ready putting on light makeup, a black spaghetti strap body con dress with a heart neckline, matching black heels, and I decided to leave my curls down.

I've never really gone out much mostly for two reasons, one because I'm lazy and two because I was broke. Past tense, I have money now and a rich boyfriend, I'm practically unstoppable.

I turn checking myself out in the mirror when I see a tall shadow walks into my room through the corner of my eye.

I turn around facing Marco who's dressed and in casually dark blue jeans and a grey fitted T-shirt the shape his muscular arms perfectly.

"Gorgeous?" He leans against the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"Hmm?" I let my eyes drag down his figure and back up to his face, that held a panty melting grin.

"Te ves hermosa." He whispers taking his weight off the doorframe reaching for me in which I walk into his arms.
[You look beautiful]

I smile cheekily at him, "Thanks handsome." I go to kiss his cheek, but he turns his head making his lips connect with mine. I laugh against his lips before falling into a slow and gentle kiss.

"Alright lovebirds break it up." Matty stands in the middle of the hallway dresses in all black.

Marco sighs in annoyance patting my ass before removing his arms from around me.

I walk pass the both of them with my purse in hands, "Alright bitches, let's act like we don't have any sense and find us some sugar daddy's, mommy's, or whatever parental issues that needs projecting." I open the front door and hoping into Marco's car, the guys following after.

Excitement buzzes through me as we pull up to the club's valet parking and Marco hands him his keys.

The dark grey sky and warm night breeze greets me as I step out of the car. The music from with in the building can be heard out here.

Marco walks on my left with my hand in his, and Matty on my right. I genuinely think we should walk in slow motion with background music.

With Marco guiding us we skip the long line, despite the objections from the crowd. Walking up to the bouncer he nods his head at Marco and lets us in.

I momentary hold my breath as the stench of sweat and alcohol hits me full force soon as I walk, the blasting through the speaker so loud I can feel the vibrations under my feet.

I grab Matty's wrist so he doesn't get lost in the crowd as Marco leads us through the crowd of sweaty bodies and to an empty booth on the far side of the club, where the music is quitter.

As soon as we take our seats a server was already at our booths. He bows his head at Marco, "Mr. Hernandez what can I get you?"

Matty orders a beer, and then Marco orders, "I'll take a whiskey, on the rocks and she'll have a strawberry lemonade."

I told him early that I didn't feel like drinking tonight or getting drunk at all. I feel it's better to do that alone so I don't embarrass myself out in public any more than I already do.