Chapter 9

"Shall we begin?" Sukuna let his hands fall to the waistband of Yuji's boxers as he merely tugged at it, causing it to slide down. Yuji, hastily gripped onto Sukuna's hands tightly to stop him from going any further.

"Please, no, not here. Could we at least do it somewhere else please?" Yuji begged, trying his best to compromise and avoid being done in a place like this knowing full that Megumi is literally next door to him.

"Oh, you want to make sure Fushiguro doesn't hear what you sound like when you have a man's dick filling you up to the point you can't think straight?" Sukuna knew exactly what Yuji was trying to do, and he was enjoying tormenting the boy every bit watching him latch onto any false hope that he provides him with.

"Y-yes please! We can do this, just not here. Anywhere but here!"

"Now why would I listen to someone like you after being trapped in that filthy brain of yours for 3 fucking years. I'm not even surprised at how filthy it is, since you're begging to be fucked by me. I guess you really do love being on the receiving end don't you?" Sukuna couldn't see his expression, but the lack of response was enough to tell him that he was right. Yuji was crazy to be wanting this because he was feeling like absolute shit. He fucking hated it, he didn't want it and he felt so goddamn disgusted at it happening, but now here he was feeling his whole body burn at the slightest touch.

"Besides I like adding challenges to the game. How long till little Fushiguro knocks on the door, just to get his head detached from his body?" Yuji froze as he whipped his head back shocked. "You said you wouldn't kill him!"

"I never said I was going to kill him for sure. He has to knock on the door first if he wants to die so bad" Sukuna just shrugged his shoulders at Yuji giving a bored look, tired of the unnecessary talking that was happening.

"Since you want to keep running that pretty mouth of yours...why don't we put it to good use, hm?" Sukuna got off Yuji and sat on the side of the bed, while Yuji got up and look at him confused.
"Are you that fucking dense?" Sukuna rolled his eyes and placed his hand on the back of Yuji's head and pushed his face into his crotch. Yuji's eyes widened at that as he looked up, his eyes questioning if Sukuna was really asking for it.

"I mean if you don't want to, I could just go kill your friends or better yet I could get that ginger girl to do it for-"

"Okay! okay...I'll do it" the thought of Nobara being in Yuji's place made him immediately forget about everything and shift all his focus on Sukuna. Yuji gulped as he undid the man's Kimono to reveal his hard on. His brain was in shambles as to how any of this was going to fully fit in his mouth without breaking his jaw.

"Yeah I know, it's big. Less staring and more sucking, unless I have to do that myself too?" Yuji did not want to be the one to find out how it goes when it comes to Sukuna's ways, so he shakily stuck his tongue out and started licking the tip. It tasted a bit salty, but almost like nothing at the same time. Slowly he allowed his mouth the cover it and rub circles using his tongue, praying for this to be over.

"Come on now, shove your whole mouth down there" Sukuna grabbed his head and pushed it down into his dick, but that was a bad move because he lifted it back up just as fast.
"Fucking brat, suck it properly. Don't graze your teeth on my dick like you're trying to bite it, fucking suck on it. If you do that again I knock all your teeth out, got it?" Sukuna was bent towards his face before he let go and allowed Yuji to just go at his pace for a bit.

Yuji tried to wet his mouth as much as possible before going down on his dick again, opening his mouth as wide as possible to avoid his teeth clamping on Sukuna again. He was half way down when he felt himself reach his limit.
"Keep going" Sukuna grunted and slowly pushed his head down. Yuji tried to protest but he did not have room to even let out any words, his mouth reaching the end. He didn't know what to do, just trying to hold on to the fact that his mouth was now completely full and kept making sure his teeth were in a safe distance.

"God, do I have to teach you how to suck a dick? Has no one ever done it to you or something?" Sukuna sounded irritated at this point by how unresponsive the brat was being...when it hit him.
"Wait...even your damn dick hasn't been sucked? Well that's a fucking surprise. You are a virgin in every single part aren't you?" he chuckled as he watched the boy's face flare up even in a position like this.
"Don't worry, I'll turn you into a slut in no time." and with that he gripped onto Yuji's hair and forced his head to go up and down until he understood what he was supposed to do. Yuji merely complied trying to the hang of it, feeling his jaw ache and finding it difficult to breathe.

"Breathe through your nose like you would normally you idiot" Yuji was embarrassed at this point, that he had to listen to a 1,000 year old curse who is probably way more experienced than him by a great length but he kept obeying his words like he was made for it and suddenly he found it much easier to breathe, but that did not stop the ache in his mouth from going away.

"Fuck this is getting boring if you are going to keep using your mouth at that pace" Sukuna grunted as he decided to take matters into his own hand and slammed Yuji's mouth into his dick that Yuji's nose was pressing against his lower abdomen. Yuji on the other than felt himself choke and heaved trying not to gag at the sudden force that touched the back of his throat. He could only moan trying to form coherent words to tell Sukuna to stop or slow down, but he seemed to be in his own world sighing at the pleasure he was giving himself while tormenting the brat.

"Oh fuck" he groaned, and Yuji felt his stomach heat up at those words, and he suddenly wanted to hear more of it, feeling his knees press together in anticipation wanting more of the warmth that he was radiating. All of a sudden the aching jaw did not matter to him anymore, and all he could focus on were the almost silent pants that were coming from the curse. He was snapped out of his thoughts when his throat was suddenly crushed.

"I love gripping that damn neck of yours, and my dick feels so good when it's fucking tight. Reminds me of when I fucked you the first time." Yuji felt his eyes roll back as saliva started to drip down the side of his mouth from the pressure that was causing him to lose and feel so much at the same time. Sukuna let out one more groan before releasing the choke hold he had Yuji's neck and hair and released into his mouth. Yuji gasped at the feeling of hot semen shoot straight down his throat, and coughed out whatever he was able to taste in his mouth, because it felt so gross and slimy.

"Who told you spit it back out? Whatever. If you do it again next time, I'll kill you" Yuji was still too busy trying to cough up whatever went right into his stomach but he couldn't and all he could feel was the remains drying up in the back of his throat. He really needed to drown that out with as much water as he could.

"As much as I'd love to bend you over and make you scream I have some work to take care of...Oh and I haven't forgotten about our little game" Sukuna winked before disappearing from Yuji's sight the moment the boy blinked once.

"What...the...fuck" Yuji mumbled in confusion and then hurried to bathroom sink to gulp and wash away the remains of Sukuna that stuck against his throat and irritated him.

'This needs to stop, because it's starting to get dangerous...

and I've realized just how much of a sucker for pain I am..'

---------------------------------------------------------

I have randomly appeared from the grave again. Yes I made baseless promises last year saying I wouldn't disappear and yet I did. Well, I am trying not to do that again, because I have gotten my life sorta in track minus the shit show that happened last year but yeah. Here's an extra chapter I don't know where I am going with this but enjoy I guess.

-T-