Chapter 3

TW: Rape/non-con,  violence, and verbal abuse. (Please read at your own risk. Don't go ahead if you can't handle it)

"L-let go of me" Yuji could feel his stomach churning in an uncomfortable way as if it was trying to warn him to get away as fast as he could, but Sukuna's mere hand was able to keep him steady and he couldn't even throw a punch, because it'd just work in the other's favor of gaining more strength and he really didn't want to give him such satisfaction. 

"Hmmm..." Sukuna mockingly brought a finger up to his chin like he was having trouble making a decision. 
"Sounds fun to play a game of tag I suppose. I'll give you ten seconds to get a headstart...starting now" and with that, he dropped Yuji to the floor, who stumbled to his feet when Sukuna started to count and immediately powered his cursed energy and went straight through the alley to try and shake him off by making himself less visible. 

Once he felt he was far enough, he deactivated his powers and relied on his athletics skills to get him out of here, and possibly regroup with Gojo sensei. He reached for his pocket, fishing his phone out as the bright white screen lit up in his face, but he didn't have time to think about such trivial things when his life was in danger at the moment. 

Quickly unlocking his phone, he pressed on contacts and his finger flew to Gojo sensei's contact to call him when he felt something on the right side of his face. He didn't have a chance to even move his own eyeball because the next thing he knew, he went crashing through a building, skidding across the cold floor and knocking onto a pile of wooden boxes that broke easily due to old maintenance. 

"How boring. Not even a minute and I was able to find you so easily. Well not that it matters anymore, and besides this new look on you is appealing for the eye. It's been a while since you've been drenched in your own blood" he smiled as he started to calmly make his way towards the boy. Yuji shakily lifted his hand as he tried to force himself to get up, to do something without just lying down. He only had little strength left, and it was clear that running away was becoming more and more of a hopeless dream.

"So I'm just going to lie on the floor and admit defeat?" Yuji whispered to himself so Sukuna couldn't hear. He frowned at the thought of losing so fast and giving up like that, because it was never like him and he always found a way through problems because they don't last forever unless you choose to ignore them for good, and Yuji was almost about to do that. 

'Tch. As if I'd ever falter like that. Come on, don't fail on me body, get up' he let his thoughts encourage him as he managed to sit upright and shift his weight onto his elbow. 'Yes. Steady. Keep going-'  a hand pushed him down back to the floor, as he stared at Sukuna who was standing above him. 

"You have quite the willpower and I must commend you for that brat" Yuji just stared in confusion as to why the curse would even bother to acknowledge his efforts now because he was always stubborn like this. 
"It makes it more fun for me to see how long you can go until you break" his creepy grin full of desire to crush everyone returned as Yuji tried to not pay attention to the slight increase in his pulse when Sukuna said that. 

"Anyways, enough beating around the bush. The real entertainment starts now." Yuji closed his eyes, trying to avoid the soon-to-arrive pain he's going to receive. The worst-case scenario is that he'll lose a few limbs and be skinned alive, and be forcefully regenerated by Sukuna for it to go on repeat until the said curse reaches his time limit of being in human form. 

Feeling nothing happening yet, and assuming that he may have already passed out from overthinking, Yuji peeked through his bloodied face, to see Sukuna hovering over him, and he was going to ask what he was doing when lips smashed against own, causing him to gasp in surprise, allowing Sukuna to shove his tongue down his throat. Out of impulse, he bit on his tongue, causing the curse to pull back and glare at him. Before Yuji could realize what he had done, Sukuna punched him in the face, causing him to cough more blood.