Chapter 8

'Oh fuck' he thought to himself and tried to shut his inner thoughts and curse himself at the same time knowing damn well that Sukuna could hear him. He tried to look anywhere except straight into his eyes, hoping that he would just disappear and not say about the supposed new game they were going to play. Yuji knew he was fucked literally and metaphorically the moment everything started, and he wanted to delay it as much as he could because the more he thought about it, not doing this at all was just a fleeting wish he could dream of coming true.

"Look at me." Shit. There he goes with his words, that almost compelled him to submit to him, but he didn't want to falter that easily because he had his own pride and after years of holding this man in his mind, he wasn't about to let him tear him apart with just three fucking words.

"I said," Yuji felt a soft touch under his chin, and before he could fully feel it that touch was replaced as Sukuna's fingers dug deep into his skin, straining his neck back to where he should be facing – straight into that piercing gaze of his.

"Look at me." He inched his face closer towards him so that his eyes were boring into Yuji's soul, and he muttered in a low voice,

"Don't ignore me you disobedient brat" those words shook Yuji to the core, and he didn't know what the fuck he was feeling at that moment and he didn't even want to indulge in those thoughts because if it was an emotion that was anything but hate then he would definitely want to stab himself. He shook his head trying not to say it in his head that would give Sukuna the upper hand, and his breath was caught in his throat when he realized that he was still inches away from his face.

"Are you done zoning out? Because..." He released his hold from Yuji and flipped him over, so his face was dipping in the soft, warmth of the bedsheets that were covered in his scent. He couldn't relieve the homey feeling that he got from it when Sukuna put his weight on his back so that his face was right next to his ear.

"...I could make sure you'll never think about zoning out about anything other than me ever again."

'Fuck'.  Now Yuji couldn't keep his thoughts shut the moment he said that because it really got his inner thoughts squirming and going crazy already at those thoughts and it wasn't helping that his back was pressed against his muscular body that radiated the heat he wanted to lean into and feel so bad.

He knew Sukuna had his signature grin on his face when he felt his face brush against his ear slightly. He should've just kept his thought to himself because all he was doing was letting the curse know that his plans of messing with him were clearly working and this game was for sure going to fuck Yuji over. 'No. I'm not going to let you win' Yuji tried to keep up his façade.

"I would've believed you if you said it out loud since I'm right behind you, but I guess you're already having trouble forming words? Hmm...this going to be really fun...for me, that is...more pleasurable for you though" Yuji wanted him to just shut the fuck up because suddenly he knew how to phrase his words in a way that made Yuji's heart race slightly, and he was hoping so hard that he wouldn't feel it because that would be a dead giveaway and he was losing horribly already and he didn't want to let the curse win anymore.

"Now." Yuji felt his hand slide around his waist.

"Shall we begin?" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, it's for real been over a year since I posted here. Imma say this right now, I am a busy person, but I'll try to update whenever I can. Anyways, enjoy this chapter that I wrote in one sitting without re-checking OOOFFF.

-T-