chapter 7 More Rules

Start from the beginning

She then took my hand with her's hand and taken me closer to the hall.

"Thanks for stepping in there."

With out Arisu help I wouldn't have gotten away from there.

"You can thanks me by being my side the whole time."

Not like I have any other option.

"Fine, I will be with you for the whole day."

Ofcourse there will be sometimes where I have to fight alone and at that time I will leave her for a while.

We both than entered the hall.

I can see Nagamo from here. Let's see what kind of rules he kept.

"There is still time. The further details will be told when everyone comes, so till then you students can do anything."Nagamo said in mic.

Don't know what to do now. I can go to Nagamo if I want so...

"How about we go for an walk together."

"That's what you want Arisu?"

"Gotta problem with it."

I did said being with her today, so I don't think I can refuse it.

"Fine. Where should we go."

"I would like to discuss something with your another childhood friend."

Means ichika huh.., what would she wants to discuss with her now.

I looked around to serach her but..

"Seems like she isn't here yet. Maybe you have to discuss whatever you wanted next time."

I heard some footsteps are coming closer to me and soon they stopped just behind me. Than he tried to quickly attack but I foresaw it, so I doged his attack.

"Ryuun, do we always have to start our talking with fights first."

"Kukuku.. ofcourse we should."

Knew he would goona say something like that.

"So, what dragon boy wants with Ayanokouji-kun now."

After hearing this also he restricted himself to hold back because he knows it won't work on Arisu when I am closer to her.

"Well-well, the princess is still being protected by her night and shining Armor huh.."

"Fufufu... You can say that again."

Still this time he isn't alone. Person behind him is a first year student the name is Takuya Yagami.

"It's pleasure to meet you again Ayanokouji-senpai and Sakayanagi-senpai."

His physical and academic abilities are both higher than average students

His physical and academic abilities are both higher than average students. I wonder what he is doing with Ryuun...

"Oh, and he is my partner in this exam."