"No."
"Admit it."
"No."
"You love her, just admit it."
"No."
"Admit it."
....
"No."
"You are so stubborn brother, just admit you love her."
"No."
"Loki and y/n, sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-"
"Don't even start brother."

"Think about it. You and Y/n one day. Living in a beautiful house together, with nothing but love for each other."
"No."

Thor rolled his head and sighed. Coming to the last resort, hoping this would work.

"So you wouldn't mind if I court her?"

.....

"Don't you dare."

"AH-HA! THERE IT IS!!" Thor was once again jumping around like a big buffoon. At this point, I just accepted defeat. "Alright fine, I do have some.. feelings.. for Y/n. But you mustn't tell a single soul about this or I swear I will-" Loki began with his threatening.

"Calm down brother. I will not tell anybody. Your so-called secret is safe with me." Thor reassured. "Now, spill the tea. What happened on the roof." He sat down on the couch, hands on his knee, winking at me. This had caused me to cringe, Thor using human slang was truly traumatising. But as the Midgardians call it, I did 'spill the tea' to Thor.

—————-

Y/N POV

You peacefully walked to your room with nothing but your thoughts. Hearing the fate sounds of the elevator closing behind you. Little bits of blush crawling on your face, being well-aware he was admiring you. You shook your head brushing your feelings away. But of course, there were also bad thoughts, thinking of the worst outcomes with this whole element disaster. But then again, these thoughts really didn't matter considering how tired you were.

Once you arrived you saw Mantis sitting down comfortably right outside your bedroom door.

"Hey Mantis, why are you sitting out here?" You asked, lifting your eyebrows in confusion. "Oh I waited for you. I thought I wasn't allowed in without permission." She said politely as she cheerfully got up. You giggled. "No, you don't need to ask. Just come in." You opened the door, but it was locked.

"What the hell? I never lock it." You said in utter confusion. Mantis just shrugged. You gave yourself a little facepalm considering you have just been locked out of your room.

"Alright Mantis. I'm going to teach you something. Listen up" She nodded and quickly fixed her posture, as if you were a captain. "You got a coin on you? A fork, spoon? Anything like that?" You asked her, checking your pockets and realising you were still in your tempest outfit. Mantis nodded cheerfully and handed you a little coin. "Alright, good job Mantis. Now watch"

You put the coin against the line in the doorknob and started twisting it. Hearing the clicks of the door you knew it had worked. You gave mantis her coin back with a great 'Thank you'.

You blindly walked in and went through your stuff, Mantis following. You were scavenging through your study table. Looking for a pen so you could write down a reminder about earlier. "Alright, I got some spare pyjamas in my wardrobe for you-" You said whilst still scavenging through your drawers, until you were cut off by Natasha. How on earth did she get in? You thought.

The door was locked. How on earth did she get in here? Wait.. Did she lock it? Why on earth would she lock me out of my own room. Maybe she wanted her presence to be a surprise? Whatever it is, I don't know. Her voice startled me and caused me to flinch and drop the stuff I was holding.

"So, how was your date?" She asked so casually. Your first instinct was just: Deny, deny, deny.

"What date? Are you alright?" You asked trying to cover up your guilt. She jumped from your bed and walked up to you. Mantis was just innocently standing there not knowing what to do. If anything, she also got a little intimidated by Natashas walking, as she backed away towards your bed. "You know what i'm talking about. Don't even try to deny it." She said, almost threateningly. At this point, you were too scared to lie, but that was your only instinct. You took a step closer and glared right back at her.

"I'm denying the fact that it was a date. It was a friendly picnic between Loki and I. Is there a problem with that?"
"You bet there's a problem, you can't tell me that was just a friendly gesture. I can see right through you y/n.
"Yeah right."
"I can tell that you're scared and your trying to intimidate me, which isn't working by the way. I could also tell that was a date."
....
"Just admit it. Your secrets safe with us, right Mantis?"

Suddenly Mantis got involved into the conversation. While that whole staring contest was going down she was casually jumping on your bed. She quickly jumped down and came towards you's.

"What secret?" Mantis said. She was busy in her own world. A world that is jumping on my bed and ruining my freshly made sheets. "Hold on a second. Mantis, you have that telepathy thing right?" Natasha asked. Mantis innocently nodded.

You gave a small guilty chuckle. "Oh noo.. I know exactly what your planning. Na-uh. Not doing it."You quickly snapped. It was common sense that she was going to use Mantis to read you. She would go through all depths just to prove a point.

You began backing away, Natasha had just whispered something into Mantis' ear and now she was walking towards you. Poor little Mantis, you didn't want to hurt her. You began backing away until you felt your back hit the wall behind you. You knocked something over, causing yourself to instantly turn your head and see what it was. Mantis didn't waste a second to connect to you telepathically.

"I feel... Love."