Chapter 5

Once they have entered the room you Zhou Xiao could see kids of all ages, teenagers about near his age, adults, and elders all enjoying a lovely talk, and exchanging greetings.
They were all siting with each other their was one spot left, and it was one that was across Yu Huan.

Yu Huan was sitting still with the kids around him playing beside him. Both of them made eye contact with each other. For moment, Zhou Xiao hesitated for moment then he sat on the left over seat.

Zhou Xiao sat their with the awkward silence, until a young little girl came up to him.

" I never seen this gege before," the girl said " Are you new? "
She tugged her small hand to his sleeve.
Zhou Xiao felt a little awkward he give glanced at Yu Huan.
Yu Huan did not nod nor say anything to him, and just glanced at him.

Zhou Xiao looked at the little girl and he could only respond
" Yes "

The girl only continued
" What is gege name? " the cute girl asked.

" Zhou Xiao" He responded with a small smile. " What's your name? " Zhou Xiao asked wanting to continue with wanting to continue the conversation.

" My name is He Cikai " the girl said.

" Nice to meet you He Cikai, " Zhou Xiao was about to talk, until the Boashan Sanren had a seat, and everybody got up, and he copied along with the entire people in the room.

" Good Morning Master Sanren, " the people said.

Zhou Xiao and the entire group sat down along with Boashan Sanren, and started eating.

After everyone ate and chattered. To continue their training or teaching routine.
Zhou Xiao started training with the disciples his age, and training.

Zhou Xiao came to the doy training where two people were to join together in training.

He felt a little awkward, since he is the only one that does not know anyone.

Until a the man from earlier came up to him,
" Hey wanna train with me? " the guy asked.
Zhou Xiao knew he could not refuse to stranger without knowing them.
' Well I guess it could be a good start '
Zhou Xiao thought

" Sure " he responded, he got up from the white stone bench.

Before they started to play
" and by the way my name is Xie Yun, "
Xie Yun said

" Name is Zhou Xiao, " Zhou Xiao responded.
They both started to fight out. Xie Yun swordsmanship was more of dodging, and more skilled in striking. In which almost made Zhou Xiao almost trip. They continued to fight, until both of got tired.

" Your moves are no bad, but you need to recover your core in order to use your spiritual energy." Xie Yun exclaimed.
" Either way, do wanna follow me to this place? " Xie Yun exclaimed mischievously.
" Where ? " Zhou Xiao asked out of curiosity,
Xie Yun smiled "follow me, " he said jumping on the roof, while Zhou Xiao followed to see what Xie Yun wants for show.

Once they reached a forbidden forest.
" Why are at forest here ? " Zhou Xiao asking out of innocence looking his surrounded
" This is not just any forest, " Xie Yun exclaimed " this is the forbidden forest of the mountains."
Zhou Xiao was amazed by its greenery, but sure does not have reason why him and a stranger like Xie Yun are here.
" Can you take care of bunnies there, " Xie Yun pointed towards a place full rabbits hopping. " While I have to do something back in over there. " Xie Yun said.
Zhou Xiao didn't know how to take of rabbits, and he wanted to complain. However, Xie Yun already flew away.

Why did he assigned me in taking care of rabbit just so you could leave me here.  Zhou Xiao thought.

Zhou Xiao was taking care of rabbits hugging, and cuddling with adorable little bunnies.
However Zhou Xiao felt a little uneasy, when he feels like someone is looking at him.
He did not want to complain to bring the attention, so he continued to take care of the bunnies.
Then suddenly he started to see the bunnies starting to hide under their barrow. He looked in to see a certain statue coming towards him.

The stone of an old man start to hit right at him, until he dodged the attack. Zhou Xiao started fighting with old man statue.

Suddenly he looked at his body, felt that his wound was not completely healed from the what happened with the bandits.

Before he could could look up at the statue again, the statue was about to get right at him. Until a big sword cute the art of the to pieces. The sword returned back towards the person, who was hiding through the forest trees and bamboos. An arm pushed the small branches away.

Y-Yu Huan.......