Chapter 4

Zhou Xiao went to sleep early to start his first day in training. He woke up around 5 am of the morning dressing up in dark purple robes with a white outer robe, and a sword with a certain words on the blade.
He then woke up in suddenly seeing a plain white robes on his desk.
He changed into them with his hair down like it was back when he was a Sect leader. He put some pins up his hair of silver.
Once he was done changing he went to the to the training ground. He could see Yu Huan standing with sword ready to combat.
Zhou Xiao stood a few meters away from in position.
Yu Huan looked at Zhou Xiao with seriousness is intimidating. Zhou Xiao can see the mighty and the strictness of his fellow trainer, and Yu Huan is only older by a few years.

"I am going to see what you know, so I could see what we need to work on, "
Yu Huan exclaimed. Zhou Xiao nodded.
They both fought sword to sword with loud clash.
Zhou Xiao noticed that Yu Huan is sword techniques are unique by it with him swinging in noticed some were familiar, Nie and Lan clan swordsmanship. However, Yu Huan gives his little touch like blade hitting his makes a big clash of fire on the Yu Huan blade.
Zhou Xiao dodges his attacks and hits him back.
Yu Huan then hit his sword stronger pressure, that it made Zhou Xiao sword fly out of his hands. Even it flew Yu Huan kept striking him, and Zhou Xiao continued dodge his attacks. Until Yu Huan slide his foot that made Zhou Xiao loose his concentration. He was was about to fall, but suddenly he was suddenly had arms around his waist. It was Yu Huan who was twirling with him. Once they stopped they glanced each other in the eyes, Zhou Xiao was surprised in who beautiful those dark eyes were they as cold as eyes. While with Yu Huan his still looked as the same as ever cold. But his eyes were frozen in seeing the young ones. He was amazed by the eyes that were cleared as water.
Yun Huan heart started to skip a beat that fell deep for the attracted eyes the young one had.
Suddenly the silence had been stopped

" Huan-gege, Time for Breakfast! "
a voice of came out from a walking.
A man about Zhou Xiao age came up to them.

The young man looked handsome he  had white and grey robes. His hair was tide in ponytail, and his bangs on his face. He seemed mischievous.

"Yu Huan gege, stop flirting with this little gege," he said teasingly " It in the morning and their  is kids here! "

" Xie Yun! " Yu Huan yelled.

" Oh no " the young Xie Yun he started jumping his way on top of the roof. Going his way out.

Leaving both of them alone. Again, Yu Huan gently let go. Which Zhou Xiao bowed down
" sorry to have slipped, " Zhou Xiao said
" Be careful next time " Yu Huan replied.
Zhou Xiao nodded in stood up,
" We should head to breakfast right now, Then I will tell you what you need to work on the way," Yu Huan exclaimed
" Mm" Zhou Xiao replied.
" You need

They both started walking together
Zhou Xiao was walking beside Yu Huan.
" You need to work on your on defense you seem to be someone who could take hit, " Yu Huan explained " Your body can handle small amount of stabs you need to dodge the right way in when comes bieng a person and fighting a group of people. "

Zhou Xiao glanced
" Ok "

Being the only thing he said Zhou Xiao felt awkward about just a scolding.
" Huan ge, seem to know what he is doing eh? " Zhou Xiao teased. Huan ignore.
" Haha! " Zhou Xiao laughed hugging him. 

___________________________