Chapter 1

Ever since the incident in Lotus Pier the Jiangs were taken care by the Wens. After a few weeks of since they been taken in Wei Wuxian was planning on putting golden core for Jiang Cheng.
Wei Wuxian studied in a Small room looking through scrolls and books of certain way to gain it back. Meanwhile, Jiang Cheng was taking care of his parents and sister despite his injuries.
Once Wei Wuxian found the cure he went to find Wen Qing that night and told her about the solution.
Jiang Cheng was coming over to Wen Qing room to give her some Pork Rib Soup, and overheard the conversation.
His wrists tights in and his expressions is with sadness hearing. Just hearing
' He does not need to know ' make his trust for Wei Wuxian fault and he did not want him to take. It felt like betrayal.

The day Wei Wuxian planned to do is that he put some sleeping powder on Wei Wuxian wine. So he be knocked out. Jiang Cheng told Wen Qing that he  overheard and told his plan and with helping the wens.
Sure Wen Qing also thought it was a stupid idea like Wei Wuxian, but she was aware in what happen with either of their plans.
She agreed she already secretly inform some uncles to help in return to fight back the family.
That night the uncles knocked out the disciples that take care during the night . To let everybody in carriages caring their belongings mostly were going to escape children, women, and elders.
They were able to get them out in wetted out to Nie Clan of Qinghe.
Where his friend Nie Huaisang lives.
They have settle and mange to convince Nie Minjue in letting the him and his clan and the Wens to stay.

Jiang Cheng have started training his eldest sister Jiang Yanli and the young Wen diciples ever since they moved their. Wei Wuxian was left unconscious due to the drink that lasted long, and with Wen Qing help to knock him out with pins.

Nie Minjue was getting impressed in the work. Jiang Cheng has done with young along with the Wens.

However, the rage and attention between the Wen Rulers were rising.

One night Jiang Cheng was meeting with Nie Minjue, Wen Qing, and his sister. Onece he came in the three of them were already their

" Please, Jiang Gongzi take a seat, "
Jiang Cheng sighed in took a seat on an empty table.

" Tell me, What is this meeting for ? "
Nie Minjue asked
" Tension between us and the Wen Ruohan are rising I don't know when this is going to be being war , "

" That why we are going to attend the meeting that been set up with Lan Xichen later this week," Wen Qing exclaimed taking her cup of tea

Jiang Cheng was shock forgetting she a Wen he was about to speak, but

" A-Cheng don't worry me and A-Qing have decided to let them join us as Jiang disciples recruitment, " Jiang Yanli said giggling which made Jiang Cheng proud and with the since of wow.
They sure started to seem to start to be pretty close in just change of name

Jiang Cheng started to giggle until, suddenly I felt sad with my smile to sad face in worried.

" A-Cheng is their something wrong?" Jiang Yanli asked with worried
Then suddenly the world seemed silence. Jiang Wanyin sighed as he put his cup of tea down.

" I....I want to resign my place......as......heir....of the .......Jiang clan....and....from the Jiang family name." Wanyin said

Everybody turn down in response Jiang Yanli was speechless with her tears streaming down her face.

" Why? " Jiang Yanli said as Wen Qing patted her back
" Is because of your marriage with Lan Xichen? " Jiang Yanli continued

" I know how you feel with this marriage Wanyin even I as his sworn brother I don't agree with his actions towards you, " Nie Minjue said trying to hold himself with the scent of the room near his desk.

" he does not take his responsibility as sect leader nor as husband, " Wen Qing said closing her eyes.

Jiang Cheng sighed about this entire thing about Lan Xichen
" He and Second Young master Jin is only part of what I am leaving, " he answered
" I also leaving because I know not how much I do, I will never impress my Jiang clan, and ever since my master died, " he continued putting his hand on his dead golden
" And I want to leave to have the time to regain my strength even if I may not have golden core I want fight in revenge of my master. " he said

" But.... You came not just hide together," Nie Minjue said

" I know so after my training I going to come back prepared for this, so"
Jiang Wanyin said

" I will leave my A-Jie in charge in position, "

Everyone is left in silence
" But A-Cheng !" Jiang Yanli yelled
" I know how much I seen you see mom training her diciples, and you always stood by dad side in his office, "
Jiang Wanyin said
" So I know you know more then me and Wei Wuxian, "
Then Jiang Cheng took out some letters on his desk.
" If people won't believe you then here are some letters for each of you to know that named by me to name her the next leader of the Jiang clan" Jiang Cheng said
" And their is an extra letters for Lan Qiren, Wei Wuxian, Lan Xichen, and my parents, .........or I mean Elder Jiang , and Madam Yu" with his voice sad in sorrow.

It made Jiang Yanli said hearing the word in name that her own brother called their parents. Making her tear up more with Wen Qing trying her best to comfort her.

" From today on forward I this young sir will not go for Jiang Cheng not Jiang Wanyin, " he said bowing in front of them on his knees. In which he was stopped by Nie Minjue

" Please, don't bow towards me I have heard enough, " he answered

" Then tells us your name," Wen Qing said

" Zhou Xiao" Zhou Xiao said standing up.
" Very well, Zhou Xiao before you set off for your long journey let us four set sworn sibling hood before you leave. " Jiang Yanli said sitting up and walking away of the room.

Once we reached the temple in the Nie Sword of Blades the four bowed to the statue and drank their cup of wine.

In the entrance he was waving goodbye
With Wen Qing salute a ' thank you' for helping his people into safety.
With Nie Mingjue patting his head.
With Jiang Yanli hugging him and kissing his forehead before he left.

Zhou Xiao is white and black robes in his hair tied to bun. His smile is sad yet enchanting seeking in a adventure.

His heart light up in coming the adventure of the outside world that his master once told him.

The World out is bad as same with a life of with power, but once you look closer you will find the nature and culture is the true beauty of living with waterfalls and the live in what Mother Nature have give us.

- Master