"Daemon! Protect the obelisk with Athena and Kore, I'll deal with that abomination myself," Zeus orders as he pulls out his sword and runs towards the mass of flesh that is now bursting out his energy at Zeus.

Raising his sword, Zeus nulls the effect of its power just until he was close to it and began dicing at the beast.

Meanwhile, I fended off the scorn that came to us with my rifle, firing at all that got too close.

"Kore, Stay in my Well," Daemon orders as he slams his solar sword into the ground, and beams of light surround me and Athena, giving us aid in battle as we continued to fire at the enemies until eventually, the obelisk Lit up and pictures appeared on each of them, one of a black pyramid, an object with a white sphere with the same pyramid underneath it and snowflake-like shape with many colors.

"These symbols, they must tell us something..." Athena thinks out loud. "Wait, a minute...," she says as she sees a door with the symbol of the sphere and pyramid. "Zeus! Go into the room with the sphere and pyramid, there must be something in there," she advises our leader who had just come back covered in a blue substance.

Nodding, he runs over to the said area and we continue to guide Zeus through the area until eventually, he meets a creature we would call the glyph keeper.

After a quick battle against him, Zeus makes his way out where he notices a symbol on the creature's skin, a black heart. Upon going back he sees the rest of us venturing into the other rooms where we would meet the same glyph keepers who would provide us with more symbols upon their death.

"We got some odd symbols from two other guys," I report back to Zeus who touches the obelisk.

His head turns to me and he shakes his head, "Good, now what...".

Athena points at the obelisk, " This one has the same symbols I saw, maybe we pin down what the symbols were and that's how we progress through this,".

"Could be, let's try," Zeus obeys and shoots at the first symbol they got of a black heart until going down to what I and the rest found.

When shot down, lights flashed and the door opened to the other side, giving us the chance to get out of the area and into another vast room. Our fireteam makes our way into it until eventually, we meet with another large foe that appeared the same as the fleshy undead mounds. We begin to fire at the beast and tear down his footing until eventually falls to the ground and gives us access to the next room, the road to the final position of our main target.

And there we see him, a cocoon of dark casing falling apart and a red creature with six eyes elegantly floats to the ground. His hands are behind his back as he makes his way towards us, his eyes locked on both me and Athena who stood by Daemon.

"You know what to do! Daemon! Your Well, Kore, your tether and Athena, place down your ward of dawn!" He instructs us, promoting me to jump in the air and manifesting a void bow; shooting at the being that begins to slow down at the tether warping him towards it. We all got into position now in the protection of Athena's ward and from there, we began to shoot at the entity.

All felt at ease at first but all of a sudden, the entity pulls himself up and raises his weapon, a sharp glaive of spirals that then fires at us. As the impact hit us, we flew out of our protection, open to his attacks that kept raining down on us.