"What the- Vincenzo, the heck are you doing????"

He opened the door to the room he made her stay in, which was the main bedroom. He locked the door shut and sat down on the edge of the bed with Valentina still on his lap.

"..Vincenzo?" She asked in a whisper.

His face was flushed scarlet while his eyes lit up like fire as he gaze at her confused silver orbs. 

" You're so beautiful.. " He let a small voice out and then kissed her lips. Valentina was first to pull out from the kiss to stop him from doing something he'd later regret.

"Vincenzo, you are in a relationship ya' fuck. S-stop." Her face turned pink as his pheromones were too much for her to bear. A familiar feeling of wetness dripped from her panties which confused her even more. 

'Why the fuck am I wet??' She thought.

But he didn't relent, he pressed his lips against hers once again. His sense was leaving him as he was engulfed by the pleasure of being able to commit a sinful forbidden desire. He pushed his tongue into her mouth in a battle of dominance.

"Hngg..V-Vincenzo, think of Caius dammit!" She struggled to fight back a moan.

"I'll only tell you this once, He wouldn't mind. None of them would. If anything, they'd be envious." He said in between wet kisses on her jaw.

"W-What??"

He gazed into her eyes with need, his rationality is on the edge. Valentina was aware that she will no longer be able to get a proper conversation with his current disposition, so she made a hard decision as to whether she should help him or not.

'Fuck. What do I do?? Should I return the favor for helping me with mine???'

He pinned her down on the bed, his breath rough and the feeling of his fingers on her skin was sending a tingle down her spine.

He rubbed his hard arousal through the clothed and wet slit.

"Vincenzo, I need you to listen to me. okay? I-I'm going t-to try to help you. " 

'Damn this body of mine.' she cursed as she shivered from the instinctual response of an omega.

He nodded his head in agreement. She slowly slid one of her hands to the buckle of his pants and the sound of the leather belt rubbing through the cloth and the metal buckle clinked. She palmed his erection from the outside to heighten his pleasure.

Valentina could feel his hot breath on her neck. His groans and growls of ecstasy were addicting, she pulled all of it down to get to his needy arousal. She trailed his length with her index finger. 

"V-Valentina, Stop teasing me." He groaned.

"Why? Can my dear Alpha not handle it? or Does he not like t-that little ol' princess omega is the one teasing him? Hm?" She provoked while stroking him harder.

"Valentina.." He growled.

"Mm..do you want me to take it in my mouth? My hot, tight, and wet mouth?" Internally, she smirked as she taunted him.

Not waiting for his response, she knelt down on the bed, adjusted her position, and then let his tip slip into her mouth. Only the tip, she made sure that he was well teased before fully taking his length in.

Vincenzo grabbed her head and pushed his cock further into her mouth. This time, Valentina just let him do as he pleases, after all, he was in his rut.

Eventually, after ejaculating multiple times from her mouth, he switched positions. He still wasn't satisfied which surprised Valentina. She knew much time has passed and yet here he is still full of energy. She wondered how on earth could Caius take 6 of them.

She jolted though when he reached for her bottoms. He was quick enough to rip her leggings and her panties along with them. She knew he was strong but to effortlessly do so surprised her.

Trapped in her hazy thoughts, she didn't realize that he was already rubbing himself through her slit. She closed her thighs together as she wasn't ready to lose that virginity just yet, he understood what to do so he slipped in between her thighs.

Loud skin slapping echoed in the room. He leaned down to take her lips into his, a passionate and yet a hungry kiss. 

Valentina's eyes trailed down to his neck and then to his chest, she finally can see the full extent of his tattoos. She let a finger trace through the outlines of the enchanting art engraved on his body. Vincenzo grabbed her wrist and let out a hot breath as he stared into her eyes.

He brought her hand close to his mouth and kissed the back of her hand while staring lovingly at her. Valentina caressed his cheek with her free hand as he began to move once more. 

After hours, he finally calmed down. He was still in a haze when Valentina stood up. She shuffled through his closet to steal a shirt from him. She washed in the bathroom and when she came out, Vincenzo laid there passed out.

She grabbed a towel to clean him up. Gently patting his body clean with a little soap and stroking his hair lovingly. Though she doesn't realize what she was doing, all of it was as if on auto-pilot.

She fixed the temperature of the air conditioner and then checked the time, 7:27 in the morning. She draped the duvet over him and laid right beside him to finally sleep. Her head was spinning the whole time, even she was amazed at how she managed to stay conscious.

A little later, Vincenzo awoke from the slight movement. Half-awake, he opened his eyes to see Valentina laying beside him. Calming down, he wrapped his arms around her and brought her near to his chest. He then released a breath while sleep fully took over him again.

To be Continued . . .

A/n: I'm still a virgin ( ~ ^-^)~