Chapter 9

Izuku slowly stirred his tea with the small spoon in his hand. Mixing the sugar and honey he poured into the cup. Shoto was in front of him, watching every move he made. Izuku could tell he was on edge. The way he was standing so straight and barely even touching his tea. How his eyes watched his every move. It made Izuku smile, knowing someone was that afraid of him.

"So, how's everything been," Izuku asks.

"Nothing much to report. Everyone is well, they're all happy," he replied. Izuku got slightly annoyed.

"You know that is not the information I want to know." He said with a stern voice. The shadows began to curl around Izuku from behind him. His wings were laid through the gaps of the chair. Made for his wings and gave him the comfortability he needed.

"R..right." Izuku looked at him. He stuttered, the prince stuttered. Izuku couldn't help but smirk.

"He's fine. Still hasn't remembered anything and still wants to leave the manor." Izuku knew there was more to that story than just that. He knew what happened that night when he visited Katsuki for the first time. Shoto almost ripped the room apart trying to find him. Of course, he could never do that but it was amusing to watch.

But one thing he knew was that Shoto was falling for Katsuki. His katsuki. When he first assigned Shoto to this assignment, he didn't think that would be an issue. Sure he knew there would be temptations. He knew Katsuki's body. It wasn't like any body he knew. The perfect curves, the large ass and thighs, his plump lips, the taste of him, and the feeling....Izuku stopped himself from thinking more before his groin rose. He moved his hand to the area casually.

Izuku watched Shoto. He could tell Shoto was hiding something but wasn't planning on saying it. Truly he should know by now that he can't hide anything from Izuku. It was impossible. And if it was something about katsuki, Izuku will not hesitate to take that information from Shoto. Even if it means going to far lengths.

"Is that all?" Izuku took a sip of his tea. The hot water going through his system and the sweetness brushing his tongue.

"It is," Shoto said. Izuku held back a glare. He rose from his chair and walked to Shoto's side.

"Shoto, Shoto, Shoto. You should know by now that you can't lie to me," he said in a low tone, "you know how much I want to see him and how much I love him. That's why I want to make sure he remembers sooner than later. It's already been years. Time is running out."

"I know that—"

"You don't. Because you're more interested in fucking him than making sure he remembers," Izuku barked at him. Shoto stayed very still. Like prey trying to stay hidden by pretending to be dead.

"You can be honest with me, Shoto. Do you want to fuck katsuki? Want to put your dick into his hole and make him cry your name," Izuku asked as he looked at Shoto. The thought of Shoto fucking katsuki made his blood boil. Made him see red. He knew the truth but he wanted the lie.

"No, I don't want to fuck him. He is yours and only yours," Shoto said, carefully placing his words.

Izuku smiled. "Then there should be no problem. There are plenty of other men and women you can take to bed other than my dear angel." Shoto watched Izuku as he moved around him.

Izuku won't deny that he's been helping katsuki figure out who he is. He was there when katsuki was looking through Shoto's office. Trying to find the information he needed. Katsuki found the box filled with his letters, papers, a picture of him, and his ring. He loved every second when he could touch katsuki and put the beautiful ring on his finger just as he did centuries ago. He knew katsuki wjaged more. Wanted to feel Izuku in places he knew only Izuku could make him feel that pleasure he desired.

But Izuku is so very pissed at Shoto. Shoto was hiding his letters from katsuki and reading them himself. He had no right to take those letters and read them. They weren't meant for him. They were meant for katsuki. However, those pissed feelings went away when he saw how much katsuki loved every word and every letter. Izuku couldn't help it and moved his shadows deeper into Katsuki's room. Wanting to feel katsuki more. Wanting katsuki to know he was there.

And by the end of it, katsuki sobbed. He sobbed and sobbed. Until he slept from the tiredness of his tears. It broke Izuku's heart more than anything he has ever felt. Although he shouldn't have done it, he want into Katsuki's room and wrapped his arms around him. Holding him close. The first time in years since he held him close. Izuku can't lie, he allowed his own tears fall that night as well.

Just as Izuku was about to say about the letters, he felt a sense of dread. He stopped in place. Something was going on at the manor. Something bad. He used his powers and brushed Katsuki's mind with his claws in a comforting way.

"Izuku," katsuki whispered. Izuku got turned on.

He could feel the brush of Katsuki's soft hands against his claws. Katsuki was doing something he shouldn't. He must be doing something to figure out how to leave. Izuku could feel the dark magic entering the house. Something ancient was trying to get in. Izuku had to stop him.

Izuku used his shadows and began to brush Katsuki's waist and legs. Wrapping around them and making Katsuki's skin tingle. Izuku could hear the gasp come from Katsuki's lips. Izuku was drawn my desire now and wanted to go further. It had been too long. Too fucking long.

The shadows lifted under Katsuki's shirt and began to wrap around his stomach. He could sense that Katsuki wanted more. Izuku let out a soft chuckle. Shoto turned to him.

"Apologies, I just thought of something funny. Excuse me for just a second," Izuku said. He walked to another room before Shoto could reply.

"Let's have some more fun, angel," Izuku whispered.

His shadows started going to Katsuki's more sensitive areas. Izuku knew every single one of them. He remembered how much Katsuki loved when he used his shadows to make him sensitive. Get him in the mood. The way katsuki smiled at Izuku, opening his arms for him and saying his name angelically. And their wings, brushing against each other's.

"No. Don't do this to me right now. I have to get this done." Katsuki wants him to stop. It must be serious if he wants him to stop. So he stopped, listening to his queen.

"Please, Izuku." Fuck, it was so difficult to not continue. But at last, he left katsuki, leaving him alone.

Izuku was feeling anxious. He knew Katsuki was waking something up. But he didn't know what. Whatever it was, it was making the shields of the house go off. Izuku paced a bit, worried about his partner. He hasn't done this in a while. Not since the incident happened.

Only little passed before he could sense that ancient thing going into the house. It was dangerous. Something he hadn't felt in years. If that thing goes into the house. It's over.

Izuku clawed at Katsuki's mind in warning. He needed him to stop. He would beg him to stop. But Katsuki ignored him. Izuku scratched harder than the last. He would do anything at this point to stop him. Katsuki was scared, so very scared. Izuku needed to stop him. He had to do something.

Izuku didn't realize but the shadows with him began to stir and cause a large wind to go around the room. Pillows, papers, pens, and light objects began to move around the room. Izuku was panicked now. He only had one final option and he was going to use it.

"KATSUKI!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. The wind stopped and everything fell to the ground. Tears slipped from Izuku cheeks. He tried to get to katsuki but it was no use. The house was on lockdown now.

"DAMNIT" Izuku yelled and slammed his hand into the wall. Izuku kicked down the door causing it to fall. Some servants on the side jumped or flinched from the sudden burst. Izuku went straight to Shoto and lifted him up from the collar. Fear filled Shoto's eyes as he looked at Izuku.

"You're going back to that damn manor or else I'll rip your throat out. Katsuki is in trouble and if he's dead, you're top of my list," Izuku sneered.