7 | Time Flies N' Bots Die

Start from the beginning

"Yeah?" Breakdown said sharply, implying his baffled query onto why Dreadwing was oh-so intriuged about him. Dreadwing exhaled silently, his heavily armored alternate mode expressing his light exasperation when his shoulders slacked.

"I need to bring you along for a mission, along with First Lieutenant Airachnid. There is an unusual energon spike we must investigate." Dreadwing explained, starting to walk over to him. Breakdown's face plate contorted into brutish confusion.

"What? You need back up for tha-?"

"I shall explain on the way. Airachnid is waiting elsewhere." Dreadwing cut him off.

"Soundwave," Dreadwing averted his gaze towards them, "We will request a ground bridge shortly - be on standby." He said, escorting himself and Breakdown into the central hull afterwards. Soundwave had no chance to reply, but Dreadwing must have known what Soundwave's answer would have been regardless.

Once Soundwave sent them all through the ground bridge however, he never expected for things to go as wrong as they did.

Ravage trotted along the long aisles of the Nemesis, often finding himself with nothing to do other than what he's doing now - making his way to Knockout's lab. Ravage disliked being contained to Soundwave's chassis, so spent nearly all his time lurking around the warship, occassionally spotting Laserbeak doing the same. Now, with two sets of optics at Soundwave's disposal, there was hardly any bot that was out of his sights. Ravage only wished he could use those same covert skills that he spied around with to rip and tear at some Autobot jugular, but without the capability of flight and Megatron's strict belief that it was best to wait for the right time to display Ravage's appearance; he was confined to these dull walls. The only sliver of enjoyment the mini-con could find was to loaf around in the proximity of the most narcissistic mech he'd ever laid optics upon.

Ravage waited at the entrance of the lab to be let in, stopping the sound of his clicking claws lightly tapping against the metal surface when he paused his gait. The pocket door slid open, and Ravage flicked his optics up to the first splotch of red he detected.

Knockout turned his helm, and didnt hesitate to look down, knowing the source of what caused the door to open was none other than Ravage. He feigned a modest smile in greeting. Ravage was slightly off put by this, immediately sensing that the physician was unlike his usual self. Ravage took a few careful steps forward, an observant stare pointed toward Knockout. The mech let out a short, amused exhale, and squatted down to meet the predatory Decepticon at their level.

It's not like they had a particularly close bond with one another, but they were at least familiar to a certain point, simply because of how often Ravage dropped by out of boredom. It's a real shame, though, that Knockout eventually stopped getting frightened by Ravage's appearance - it was a real boost to the mini-con's ego for a while there. But now, Ravage was more concerned than anything.

"Hello, Ravage. It's a pleasure having you stop by today. Please, make yourself comfortable." Knockout set a servo on the top of their helm for a fleeting moment before standing back up again, biting back a frown as he returned to his work.

Ravage was certain now. Something bad had happened to Knockout. But, the only things he could do to communicate with him was using his tail against the ground and answer yes and no questions. So, if he couldn't figure out what was making the vermillion mech feel under the weather, he'd just have to lighten him up a bit instead. Ravage readied himself into a pouncing position, digging his claws into the floor for traction. He pinpointed his gaze on his soon to-be place of landing as the last step of his process before jumping up cleanly onto Knockout's work station, jumpscaring the poor doctor out of his wits.