We Need Bait, He Said.

*Recap*

"Well, I was gonna say 'And now they're ready for Brunch.', but it's a little late for that." Medium said, I still have yet to learn they're names.

"So... how many are we talking about?" Small said, looking up towards Ratchet. I to looked at Ratchet, as I tried to grasp what and how bad the situation was.

"Thousands." He replied as he looked over the ground bridge controls. "And the power malfunctions and ground bridge damage are sure signs that their infestation is well underway."

I growled lightly at that, as soon as I find these creatures... I will rip and tear through all of them till nothing remains.

No matter the cost.

*End Recap*

*Equinox and 3rd person mix POV*

"Ratchet to Optimus, do you read me?"

Ratchet was trying to 'comm.' Optimus and Arcee, Equinox didn't fully understand it, but he could guess they were supposed to answer back. He looked up at the monitors, there was a picture of Arcee on one and Optimus on another. 

He was sat on the floor, the humans were staying close to him for now, however, he was aware that Tall was more nervous about it than the other two.

"We have a situation." Ratchet paused as the screens suddenly glitched out, now only showing green tinted static. "The Scraplets have gotten into the com-link system!" 

He turned towards the others behind him, "If we don't eradicate these creatures immediately, they will reduce the entire base to a scrap heap!" 

"I say we bug out of here and let them keep it!" Bulkhead said, Bumblebee buzzed something in agreement. I swung my head towards them and gave them a warning growl, even I knew that was a stupid idea!

"Evacuation is not an option." Ratchet said after he gave me a quick approving glance, "If we don't get the ground bridge back online stat, Optimus and Arcee will perish."

"They... will?" Tall asked from his spot beside me. Medium had an expression of worry, but it was quickly overtaken by anger as they got up and turned to Bulkhead.

"Bulkhead, you never run!" She exclaimed.

"Miko, you haven't seen a swarm of these things devour a bot. I have. They pick you apart from the inside out, going for the small, juicy bits first- fuse by fuse, circuit by circuit, till there's nothing left, and I mean nothing... not even your optics."

I shivered slightly as Miko looked back to the other kids, on the plus side, I know her name, downside, I now had multiple terrible images in my head.

It was then that I remembered the paralyzed pests still in the Med-bay. I'd have to remember to kill them later, I guess.

Tall then stood up and walked forward, "You have to let us help." 

I quickly barked, "Absolutely not!", but Small stood up as well and joined his fellows.

"We're not made of metal." He said.

"Yeah. The Scraplets can't hurt us." Miko joined in.

I looked between each of them, have they lost they're minds?? Yes, the Scraplets don't want to eat them, but they can still get bit by them. And with the Scraplets eating everything in this metal base, things could fall and crush them, or they could trip and fall somewhere when the lights go out, or worse-