"Does she look at anyone else like they're the only person in the world?"
Leila asked.

"I don't know. I don't watch her twenty four-seven"

"You don't think that's wrong?"

"Nope"
Alexia said.

"She likes Mapi"

"No, Leila, she doesn't"

"How do you know?"

"Because i've already asked her"
Alexia said, walking away.

End of pov

After our walk we hung out and then headed to the stadium. We all got ready and then done our warmups. After that, it was time. I'm starting today. I done my usual pre-match routines like taping my wrist and writing Marcos on the tape.

Jonatan went over the tactics one last time and then after Alexia had her talk, we left.

The game started and let's just say the first half didn't go to plan. We went in 1-0 down. We were poor all over the pitch. They were winning the battle in midfield, something that they shouldn't be doing and our defence just wasn't there. I wasn't in the game either. None of us were. We were poor and we knew it.

The locker room was silent. No one said a word until Jonatan came in. He changed a few of us around. Jenni dropped deeper and i moved into her position. Pina came on for Leila meaning Frido had to drop into Leila's position and Pina was playing as a winger. Alexia also moved higher up the pitch.

Before we left Alexia made sure to tell us that we HAVE to win this game no matter what.

We left and as soon as the second half started, we knew we were going to win. We were better than them as soon as the second half began. We were winning everything and they couldn't get out.

In the 52nd minute Caro won a penalty. Despite the protests from Real Madrid VAR looked at it and deemed it as a penalty. Alexia grabbed the ball. No one was taking it apart from her.

Misa went up to her and tried to make her nervous, but it didn't work. Alexia just laughed. Yeah, she laughed. She's still the best player in the world by a long shot.

Alexia placed the ball and the ref blew her whistle. Alexia did her signature run up and placed the ball perfectly into the right hand side of the goal, making the score 1-1. We ran to her, but we didn't really celebrate. Pina grabbed the ball and placed it in the middle of the pitch.

Game on.

We had to wait for our second goal, but we were patient. In the 81st minute i had the ball on the edge of the box. I saw Pina, she was free inside the box so i passed it to her and she scored. Her first Champions League goal. Pina ran to the camera and kissed the Barcelona badge on her shirt. We all celebrated with her, and she kissed the badge one last time before running back for the restart of play.

In the 94th minute Alexia done Alexia things. Jenni made an outstanding pass to Patri who was through, but she passed to Alexia who didn't disappoint. Her first touch was inch-perfect and then she waited and waited until Misa rushed out of her goal, and then? Then she chipped the ball over her head and into the back of the net.