Nine

I woke up the next morning and didn't move, i didn't even open my eyes. I kept them shut because i could see him. I could see my little brother. He was dribbling past everyone like they weren't there and then he shot and scored. I could see him smiling and laughing. It's not even been a full 24hours yet but i miss him. Eventually i did open my eyes but only to let the tears that were desperate to escape roll down my face and soak the pillow.

After a couple of minutes Alexia woke up, unlike me she opened her eyes but when she did she saw me. A crying mess. She smiled sympathetically at me before pulling me into her chest and wrapping her arms around me. I cried into her chest until i couldn't cry anymore, the tears physically wouldn't come out.

"Hey, i've got you"
She whispered into my ear.

"I know and i'm sorry"

"Hey, no. What are you sorry for?"
She asked with so much care in her voice.

"You're hurting too, but you can't grieve because i'm crying all the time"

"No, Tana. That isn't fair, don't say that. He's your brother. I told him i would be strong for you and that's exactly what i'm going to do. I don't want to cry because he wouldn't want that, he wants to be celebrated, Tana"
I looked at Alexia for a minute before nodding, agreeing with what she said.

"Can i ask you something?"
She asked after a moment of silence, but she asked this with a smirk on her face.

"I'm not sure i want to hear it, but go"
I chuckled and she smiled.

"Have you ever had a crush on Mapi?"
She asked and i just looked at her weirdly.

"First of all, she's six years older than me. Second of all, where did that come from?"

"I can't even remember, but six years isn't actually that bad. Misa and Leila are six years apart, but they broke up. Me and Jenni! We are- well we're only four years apart, but you get my point"
I just chuckled at the Barcelona Captain.

"Yeah, Ale. I get your point and i agree, it isn't that bad"

"So, have you?"

"No, i've never had a crush on her. But she's hot"
I said confidently and Alexia just smirked.

"She's hot?"

"Eh, yeah. Have you seen her? She's hot as hell"

"She's not my type, but you're not the first person to say that"

"Yeah, your type is tall, black haired strikers"

"Exactly and Mapi isn't a tall, black haired striker"
She said smiling.

"Anything else you want to ask me?"
I asked and she just smiled.

"Yeah, who else is hot?"
She asked and i playfully slapped her.

"In what team?"

"Let's start with Arsenal"

"Okay, well they're not Spanish. But Leah is hot, not as hot as Mapi. But she's hot. She's all though, i prefer Spanish girls"

"Barcelona?"

"Leila, she's hot. Leila and Mapi"

"Who's hotter?"

"I hate you, Ale. But Mapi, for sure"

"The National team?"

"Ehh, no one. I don't think"
Alexia looked at me, her look telling me i was forgetting someone so i went through the whole team and realised i was indeed forgetting someone.

"Wait- Ona!"
I said and Alexia sighed a sigh of relief.

"Okay so now, Ona or Mapi?"
She asked and i thought, i thought long and hard about this.