Three

The next day was game day. My first game with Arsenal.

Arsenal Vs Reading.

I woke up tired, and that's because i didn't get to bed until late. I'm not starting though.

Before traveling to the training grounds i had a message from the three people i love most.

Hermana❤️

Good luck today, superstar. We're all sitting down in the cafeteria getting ready to watch your game. Play for him❤️

Ona❤️

Good luck, amor. I don't really enjoy watching Arsenal games but i suppose i'll watch since you will be playing. Show the world how good you really are❤️‍🔥

Marcos❤️

The nurse is typing this as i can't quite do it😅 Good luck, hermana. You'll do great and i'll be watching from the tv. I'm always cheering you on, big sis. Do me proud❤️ I love you.

I got a little emotional reading the text from my brother, but i shoved the emotions to the back of my head as i arrived at the training grounds and got on the bus which was taking us to the stadium. I didn't sit next to anyone. I didn't talk to anyone either.

Eventually we arrived and i done what i normally do. I put my hair up, put my shorts & shirt on with my jumper over it. I then put my socks and boots on then left to warm up.

The warmups are a lot shorter over here, and surprisingly not as intense. After a few sprints and passing drills we all went back inside.

Jonas spoke over his game plan and then spoke to the starting XI. I began to get ready. I put my shin guards on and then put tape on my wrist, writing 'Marcos' on it with a heart.

I went out for the game and sat on the bench. I sat alone but was joined by Leah Williamson who smiled sweetly at me.

However, we didn't speak until around twenty minutes into the game when the score was 2-0 to us after two goals from Viv.

"So.. How's England?"
She asked me, finally breaking the silence.

"It's cold"
I replied with a slight chuckle.

"Nineteen, yeah?"

"Yeah. I turn twenty next year"
I smiled.

"How long have you been at Barca for?"

"fourteen years"

"Joined when you were five?"

"Yeah, played for the youth teams"

"So you went to La Masia?"

"Yeah, it was great"

"Why'd you come here?"

"For experience"

"What about next season? I've heard that your contact ends with Barcelona"

"Yeah, it does but i'll be signing an extension"

"How long for?"

"Three or four years i think"

"Dedicated to the club?"

"Yeah, i never want to leave"

"Why Barca?"

"Best team in the world"

"Are they?"

"Always have been. The womens team especially. Catch them if you can"
Leah just chuckled.