Edward:

I pulled out a box, and opened it. It held my mother's engagement ring in which was passed down to me as a family heirloom. The face is a long silver oval, covered with rows of glittering round stones and a silver band.
I slid it onto her delicate finger and I couldn't help but feel whole again. I had my mate and my daughter, and that was all I'd ever need.

"Why do you always wear this wedding set?" I asked curiously as I noticed the engagement and wedding rings on her right hand.

"They belonged to my sister Clementine. When she died, her daughter gave them to me. I cherish them, just as I do the arrow necklace that belonged to my mother."

"I would've loved to meet your family, they must've been lovely."

"You're a vampire, my dad would've had you killed. So would my ex boyfriend, Liam. But they're all long gone now."

"Ex boyfriend?" I ask with a small smirk.

"Teenage love okay? Plus I dated a vampire named Xavier who helped me after I turned. We knew he wasn't my real mate but that didn't stop us from loving each other. And he told me the only thing he'd leave me for was if I found my mate."

"You speak sadly of him," I noted.

"He was killed."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I would've loved to thank him for taking such good care of you, not judging you, for everything he's done for you."

"That means a lot," she smiled.
"So Alice already knows?"

"Yes."

"Oh lord," she says jokingly. We laugh because we both know Alice does sometimes go over the top. A wedding, specifically a new one unlike Rose and Emmett, doesn't happen very often because our coven only consists of us, so Alice would definitely make this a big deal.
"At least you don't have to worry about changing me like you did Bella."

"True. Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I feel guilty," I began. "For letting myself think it was her when all along it wasn't. I got way in over my head and let myself think that she was who I belonged with. Don't get me wrong, she's beautiful, but she's not my mate. And I feel guilty for changing her and giving her this curse when she could've just never met me. She'd still be human."

Hope:

"She'd still be human." He spoke sadly.

"Edward, if you two never would've been a thing, there would be no Renesmee, and you would've maybe never met me. You might feel guilty, but I'm glad. Besides, this is what Bella wanted, she would've found out about vampires another way and been turned by someone else."

"You're right."

"I know." We laughed and he connected our lips together.
We walked back home hand in hand, as we talked and laughed about anything and everything. We joined the packs and the Cullens in the living room of the modern house, and I very discretely showed my left hand to Alice. She smiled, already knowing that I'd say yes.

"How was your little nature walk?" Esme asked.

"I asked Hope to marry me," Edward says. "We're engaged."
Everyone broke out into laughter and smiles, congratulating us. Paul didn't seem too amused by it, but I definitely didn't care.

"You were already a part of the family but this is even better," Esme smiles. We all hugged and then we hung out.
Eventually, I pulled Renesmee aside and took her outside.

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I just.. are you okay with this? Me marrying your dad and stuff? I promise, if you're not, I'll even return the ring."
The special moment when Edward proposed I didn't have it in my heart to ask him to wait, because I truly do want to marry him. But I want to make sure Renesmee is okay with it first.

"Of course I am!" I sighed in relief. "You protected me as a child when I wasn't even yours. You didn't even know me. I'm grateful that you stood against the Volturi for me. I'm grateful you gave up your freedom for me, for me to live. You deserve to be happy too, Hope."

"Just don't call me mom, that would anger Bella so much," we both laughed.

"Mom can be mom, and you can be mama, cause stepmother sounds harsh and is a long word."
Renesmee calling me mama warmed my heart in ways nothing ever could. She's such a beautiful and sweet young lady, and I'm glad even though she grew so fast that she's not aging anymore. We have eternity together as a family, all of us.

"And for the record, I didn't give up my freedom. Aro treated me with equality and value, and respect. I saw him as a father. And on the first mission I did when I joined, we saved a little girl, a human girl. She's been with us ever since. I and the other Guard members raised her. She's ten now, her name's Isabelle and she'd love to meet you. Maybe you can come with me when I go back to visit. I'll even tour you around Volterra," I winked and smiled at her.

"Sounds great."
We walked back inside and joined the others. She went right over to her mother, while I stood beside my new pack and my fiancé.

"Thank you, Jacob, for everything," I said to him.

"It's no problem. It's less than what you deserve after all you've done for us, for Seth, and for Renesmee. Besides, I think you've been alone long enough. Being a part of a coven is cool and all, but you should embrace both sides of who you are. And being in my pack would be way more beneficial than you being in Sam's with Paul. We would never hear silence again."

"It's not my fault I have to put him in his place," I chuckle.

"And welcome back, I never got a chance to say that after you returned," Leah says. "And thank you for treating my brother with kindness."

"Of course, Seth is sweet and adorable," I said to her with a smile. Shifting my focus, I call over Rose, Esme, Alice, Bella, and Renesmee. "Now that I have all of the ladies, Renesmee would you like to be my maid of honor?"

"Of course."

"And Rose and Leah, I would like for you two to be my bridesmaids. Esme, I have a different question for you in mind. Will you bring Carlisle over here please?"

"That was your question?" Leah laughed.

"No idiot."
Esme did so, and Carlisle walked over to us.

"I want you two to walk me down the aisle. Seeing as I have no parents."

"We'd be honored," Carlisle smiles.

"As for Alice and Bella, you're wedding planners. I already know you're going to set up everything, Alice, but Bella helps."

"Yay!" Alice squeals.
I was happy to get positions out of the way, because the second I said yes to Edward, I knew what I wanted each of them to be.
I just couldn't believe I'm going to get married. Never in a million years would I have thought my future would lead me here. I gave up hope after spending two years with the Volturi. I felt like it was over then and there, that I'd never see any of the Cullens again, but I was wrong. I was so thankful for that mission in Maryland, because it led me right back to where I belong.

The date was set, in two weeks I would become Hope Aveline Cullen.

Yayy!
I will try to update tomorrow but it depends on how I'm feeling. It took a lot in me to write this chapter because my throat is really hurting.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter, and I hope you all have a good night. Sleep well loves.