just take a deep breath

Date 23_04_2017
Dear diary,
It's first time I'm writing don't know how to write your hariom.

" Wow what a beautiful friends group, look at them they have both
girls and boys in it they do parties to."
I also want to get in but why they never calls me.
A boy name hariom of 17 years old think about his classmates he to looks handsome even every girl who sees him once or twice notices him.
I always wants to pursue my dream "i wants to become a oreator."
But I can't go with them i need to work hard I'll try my best to top my exam."
Say to his so called best friend who seems to wise him because he never says or shares his perspectives towards.
Hariom always wander what's different in him  that whomsoever he makes a new friend changes seats with him.
"Why i always left with no one else around or with the ones who are discarded by that people.
Ah i don't care i belive in hardwork.
Exam came everyone seems to nice towards me and i a helping saint teaches them before few days of exam."
Don't know i think I've helped them and i too expect them in return.
It also provides some time of not being alone anymore even i can upload some stories on Instagram,
Proclaiming to best friends forever.

After 8 years....
A boy read all this while proclaiming
"Let's clean and cluttered old gallery pictures with books."
Wait is this my old dairy hariom thinks.
He opens and read that article and felt helpless he don't get what he wanted he left with pain sufferings,
Not a very single old friend..
So what he has,
He lefts with very good looking face smile and average marks but very high knowledge of his subjects and with much reliance on himself.
Hope in his eyes and a birth mark on his white packs marking his bad time and the rugae of his abs marks the ups and downs he faced and finally to get fit and live a stable life.
He again started writing on that old diary
Nothing seems to happen what you think kid, and you are so strong but filled with flaws and gratidute.
A voice shatter all his thoughts.
"Sir be ready.
Show is all your public hailing your names they are very excited to see you.
And some people proclaims to be your friends but we say u had them all time especially the real ones."
His assistant replied.
'Yup they are because they are'
Okay I'm going live on topic on rentless pursuit of transitions.