0 - A Favored Servant

----◦•❁◦•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•◦❁•◦----

In the master's bedroom -

"Here we are Master, this morning's tea is her Majesty's blend from Ridgways" The Head Butler stated. He grabbed the tea kettle, in one hand, and poured the blend onto a teacup. Multiple knocks were heard on the other side of the door. "Come in" A young boy said. He sat up pushing the covers away. The child rubbed his eyes with his hands as his other servant closed the door behind herself. "Good morning young master" She spoke softly. 

"I've brought your clothing for today" She stated. The neatly folded clothes were then put on the edge of the bed. The male servant handed over the cup of tea with a saucer under it. The maid bowed in front of her master, then turned towards the door. "Wait just a minute!" She heard the child yell out. "Ryoba, where do you think you're going?" He questioned. She turned around. "I was going to leave Claude to dress you, your highness." Ryoba stated. 

"Hmph! I don't want Claude to dress me today, you will do it. At once!" He exclaimed. "Certainly" She walked over to the end of the bed, crouching down to look up at her young master. The tall black-haired butler looked down at her while taking the cup of tea back from his highness. Ryoba began to undo the button on the child's nightgown. "Claude, go keep an eye on the other servants. I will be there right after Ryoba dresses me" He ordered. "Yes, your highness" 

Claude bowed then grabbed onto the tea cart, pushing it out of the room and closing the door behind him. 

Ryoba grabbed the clothing she previously set down. She allowed Alois to put his arms through a white blouse as she began to button it up. Alois smiled as he placed his hand on Ryoba's. He brought it up to his face, caressing it. She stood up and then cleared her throat. "It seems like it's time for your morning meal young master, allow me to escort you to the dining room" She said. He let go of her hand and stood up from the bed. 

----◦•❁◦•◦------------------------------

In the dining hall -

"Hannah, don't you find fried eggs to be rather pathetic?" Alois asked. He played around with the eggs and began to poke them. "Nakedly exposed for all eyes to see..." He said. "Indeed they almost look like eyes themselves. But they'll never become eyes of course or anything but my breakfast..." He said in a bored tone. "All the possibilities of being wiped out by me." Alois stated. He put his knife fully through the egg and began to move it around in a circular motion. 

Alois turned to the right, his eyes landing on his lavender-haired maid... Hannah. Completely ignoring his other three present servants. Then he turned back to the table where his red drink was, the young master used his knife to tip over the drink in front of him and pulled it down making it spill all over the table cloth. "Hannah" Alois called out. Hannah quickly kneeled down to clean up the mess. Alois screamed startling Hannah which then turned into laughter. 

The boy turned to his maid. "Yes, truly pathetic indeed." He said. His eyes widened as he put his pointer and middle finger together, bringing them towards Hannah's left eye. "Hasn't Claude told you any better. A maid mustn't directly look at her master it's rude." His Highness said while putting a hand behind her head, forcing her in place. Alois pushed his fingers deeper into Hannah's left eye as she made more sounds of pain. 

" You'll have to forgive me. If I don't punish you, Claude will be outraged. " He let go of her, swiftly taking his fingers out of her eye. There was no sense of remorse or pity as blood dripped down onto the floor from her eyes. His fingers were covered in that same blood. Two pairs of rushed footsteps approached the dining room doors. Claude walked ahead whilst Ryoba followed behind.

 " Clean this up at once. " Claude demanded turning towards the three idle triplets. 

The Head butler quickly approached his master, taking a clean cloth out of his uniform. "Stop at once" Alois demanded. Claude stood up straight looking at his master. "Claude, go deal with that disrespectful maid. Ryoba, clean me up" He ordered. " Your Highness." Claude said. "Go! Hurry!" The boy exclaimed. "At once" Claude spoke. He turned toward the doors, taking a glance at Ryoba, and handed her the cloth. 

She quickly stepped forward, kneeling before her master. She grabbed his hand, gently wiping off the blood on his fingers. "My apologies for not arriving sooner your Highness" She said. "You are forgiven" He said with a smirk. 

----◦•❁◦•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•◦❁•◦----