I raise up and push off the counter, and grab a bottle of water and gulp a lot of it down.

I lean back onto the counter and keep sipping the water.

I have a minor headache, probably because I hit a part of the counter when I fell.

I grab another water bottle, and some tylenol and go upstairs.

I take the tylenol, sip some water and lie down im bed, watching tv before I fall asleep.

•••
I wake up, feeling confused about what happened.

My door is closed and the curtains are drawn, and my tv is off.

All the history of earlier today come flooding back and I throe the blankets off me, feeling stronger and much better.

I go downstairs where my dad was reading the newspaper. "What time is it?" I ask.

"7:40." He replies.

"Oh."

"I'm not very tired, but I'm hungry." I say.

"Okay, I'll make you some chicken noodle soup."

Mmm. I love some chicken noodle soup. "Okay." I agree.

I go up to my room and get on my phone for a while before he brings me the chicken noodle soup.

"Thanks." I say, smellng the warm soup.

I can't believe Logan is my boyfriend. Last year I basically despised him. What happened this year? I don't know what it was, but I'm happy now that he's my boyfriend and likes me back.

I eat the chicken soup, savoring the taste. It was really good. My dad's best soup ever.

I finish it and take it downstairs. "Oh by the way, Kayla is here. She's been here for about twenty minutes." My dad says.

Yay! I go and greet Kayla who's sitting in the living room.

She drags me into my own room, demanding details about how Logan asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Well we were walking back from... the outside building and then we were in front of the gym and he was clearly nervous.. and he asked me." I say as a huge grin takes over my face.

"Well what did you say??" She asks.

"I said yes obviously!" I say, laughing.

"Do you like him?"

"A lot.." I admit, smiling.

We talk a lot more about stuff going on, since I was busy lately with volleyball and homework and other friends, Kayla and I didn't get to talk regularly.

The next day, my dad drives me to Logan's house toward the evening.

We all walk in, and Logan immediately comes over and hugs me, holding me longer than usual. Logan's dad and my dad get engaged into a conversation about some show that was on the other day, and Logan grabs my hand and leads me outside.

"Your house is really pretty." I say to him, looking around as we walk through the backyard. The smell of fresh, cut grass lingers in the air, giving the yard a clean personality.

"Thanks. You should tell my mom that," He laughs. "She makes sure its always clean and flowers planted and that stuff." He blabbers on.

I giggle and look away, hiding the blush coming onto my cheeks.

He shows me around his barn, which everyone seemed to have these days.

Toward the end of the day, Logan went to talk to my dad, which took a little while, but I sar on their swinging bench on the backporch.

"That went well." He laughs a little.

"I don't even wanna know." I say, holding up my hands.

He holds out his hand, I grab it and he helps me up, but pulls me closer to him. I nearly fall against him, but he stops me just in time.

Were still inches away from each other, and I grow very nervous.

"Anna," He whispers, his dark brown eyes gazing into mine.

I gulp, and my heartbeat is so loud, I feel like its going to pop out of my chest any second now.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks. I respect him asking permission to kiss me. Signs of a true gentleman.

I slowly nod, to nervous to say anything.

He leans in, and so do I. I close my eyes, not really sure what to do since it's my first kiss.

I feel his lips gently touch mine. His lips are soft and oh so warm.

He leaves his lips on mine for a fes seconds, before pulling away.

(A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to say thanks for all the reads/votes lately! It means a lot!)