The Infestation Begins

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the creature woke up, it's blue-purple optics blinked as it looked around.

The Scraplet made a small humming sound, before it's eyes locked onto Bumblebee. It's mouth opened to reveal a large number of teeth, lined up like a sharks would, or more accurately, a Whispering and or Screaming Deaths. 

It made a whirring sound before it jumped out of Raf's arms and ran towards Bumblebee at full speed. Both Bee and Bulkhead shot at it, but it jumped away from they're shots. 

It jumped onto Bees leg and began eating away at his plating. Bee stumbled and feel backwards as the Sraplet started making a trail up his leg. He tried to pry it off with his hand, but it twisted out of his grasp and started eating his arm platting instead.

He used his other hand to swipe it away, but it got back up and started running at them again. However this time, Raf came and crushed it with a crowbar. He kept on hitting it until Jack stopped him.

"Whoa, easy there, killer." He said as he took the crowbar away from Raf.

Raf stopped, panting for a second, then gasped as he ran over to Bumblebee. 

"Whoa. I did not see that coming." Miko said, standing beside Jack. 

Ratchet was crouched over Bumblebee, checking the wounds he got from the Scraplet. Raf ran up towards Bees arm, his expression full of worry and guilt.

"I'm sorry, Bumblebee." He said, looking up towards his guardians faceplate. Bumblebee buzzed something in reply to him. 

"Is he gonna be ok?" Raf asked Ratchet.

"Only a mesh wound. He'll live." Ratchet stated.

"Now do you believe me?" Bulkhead said from behind both of the other mechs. "All Scraplets do is dismantle machinery, and eat anything metal- especially living metal."

"Well, bug squashed, game over, right?" Jack asked.

"No." Ratchet said. "When it comes to Scraplets, there's never only one." He turned around to look behind him, " And I fear I know how they got here." 

The bots and humans left and went towards they're previously frozen pod, said pod now mostly unfrozen. Along with a bonus gaping hole in it, said hole clearly made from the inside.

"It's a trap- A Scraplet trap." Ratchet said as he pointed his welding tool into the trap, just enough for him to see inside.

"Uh, an empty Scraplet trap." Bulkhead added.

"Most likely ejected into space eons ago, only to wind up in the Arctic, where the temperature kept them in stasis." 

"Until we brought the thaw." Jack said, walking a bit closer to the trap.

"Now they're wide awake and ready for-" 

Before Miko could finish her sentence, a loud roar sounded out of nowhere, quickly followed by the sounds of crashing. 

They all turned towards the hall, then Ratchet gasped as realization struck. 

"THE PREDACON!" He yelled as he ran towards his Med-bay.

"The what now??" Miko asked as everyone began running to catch up with him.

*Equinox 3rd person mixed POV, just a minute before people started running*