𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'm sure it does."

~

“When I wear black like this, it’s hard for people to see my pregnancy.” I smiled as Yves helped me wear my sneakers. He basically did a lot for me nowadays.

“That’s better. It would be painful for journalists to announce that we’re having a baby before we do.” I hummed in agreement.

After we were done dressing up, we left the house and got into the black jeep car. He was dressed in some black casual jeans, a matching t-shirt inside then a hoodie on top.

I was matching him as well but in leggings, a black sports bra and the same hoodie as his. It was actually his but he had so many of them.

We were also wearing the same sneakers. To protect my privacy, I was also wearing caps and some dark shades. It was going to be hard to decipher my real identity that way. But despite this, Yves’ insane height made it easy to recognize him, so it wasn't crucial for him to wear any disguise.

“I know you’re obsessed with cheese spring rolls and doughnuts.” Yves shook his head with a smile as he started driving.

“It's your fault. You are the one obsessed with doughnuts, now I’m also obsessed because of the baby.” I pouted as he just laughed. It was melodious and it made me want him more.

We soon arrived at our favourite restaurant and since it was a Saturday, it was busy and multiple people were dining in. Luckily, we were just going in to collect our order since he had already communicated with the manager.

“Come on baby,” he opened his door and I did the same. At certain times, I didn’t want him to open the door for me, like today. I held his hand tightly and let him lead the way to the restaurant.

We entered the livid restaurant and made our way past the general eating area, and all the way to the reserved and peaceful part where the rich dined in.

We got straight to the counter and when Yveswas easily identified, we got our packages of food. He held the heavier ones and I obviously took the lighter one.

“They gave us the best packaging, I bet the food is even better,” I whispered to Yves as he chuckled.

I had noticed it because the last time I went by myself, I had gotten the general packaging. Yves was obviously more superior and they had to make a good impression whenever he came. I guess that’s why it was his favourite restaurant.

“I bet it is.” He held my hand with his free one then we both walked out of the restaurant.

Unfortunately, by the time we had stepped out, camera lights were flashing in our direction and people were screaming Yves’ name. They obviously wanted details about our relationship, and who I actually was.

The restaurant security thankfully kept them all away from us, and all they could do was take pictures and yell. It would have been a disaster if they were able to reach us physically.

We got into the car together and after he locked the doors, he inhaled deeply. Being famous had its cons, and that was the inability to freely roam the streets without someone trying to take images of you or harass you.

“We can finally have our movie night, with our baby.” I whispered innocently, and that immediately brought a smile to his face, diverting his attention from the crazy journalists and fans.

“I can’t wait for that. Then I’ll kiss your stomach, and I hope the baby kicks again.” He stroked my bump before starting the ignition. I nodded enthusiastically then leaned back in the expensive leather seat.

I hadn’t realized that I had ended up falling asleep until I was comfortably tucked in Yves’ warm bed sheets with a series of pillows around my body to support my back, neck and overall body for a better posture.

I noticed him enter the room in nothing but some joggers, his huge muscles on full display as I bit my lip. His stormy eyes immediately met mine and he headed over to me.

“You had fallen asleep, so I assumed the night was over. It's been two hours,” Yves stroked my tummy gently.

“Aw, what happened to the food?” I pouted.

“It's downstairs. I can bring it, unless you’re not hungry.” His voice was deep and soothing, like a harmony.

“I am hungry, but for you.” I whispered seductively while pulling him so that he was now hovering on top of me.

Our lips met, my hands trails down his muscular back as he gripped my ass. We pulled away slowly then stared into each other’s eyes.

“Remember how you mentioned something about carrying our baby in a peaceful environment?” He nodded at my statement. “Well, I have decided that I want to go to the Island. I want to have the baby there, and we can spend more time together.”

“Amazing. You can leave after your birthday, after the announcement.” He murmured while peeling my layer of clothes, until my body was bare for his eyes only.

“I’m so lucky that you’re going to be the mother to our child, it’s such a blessing.” I blushed as he started kissing my jaw. I felt the familiar stir in my tummy, then laughed when I realized that the baby was making movements.

“I guess the baby wants to play now.” I gave him an apologetic smile.

“No problem. We can watch that movie, while I caress you—”

“Okay Yves, I get it.” We both laughed. I was so thankful for the happiness, and most of all, for my new little family.

______________
Yay! They're good again 🥰
Anyway, I apologise for being
an hour late with an update.
While it was Easter for everyone
else, it was spring cleaning day
for my family lmao,
but I hope you enjoyed.
Thank you for the 11K as well ❤️