𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Good. We will get to know the gender in a few months' time," I stroked Yves' soft but firm cheek. He was literally perfect.

"Brilliant. Yves Junior," he smirked as I hit his arm playfully.

"Isla Junior, stop it." I scowled as he hugged me.

"Where would you say is your ideal place to be, carrying our baby? Maybe Italy? Scotland?" He questioned as I giggled.

"You want to take me to another country?" I raised my brows.

"Yeah, why not. Just a new scenario for you, unless you want to be here—"

"I think I just want to be with you." I tilted my head as he stared down at me with his grey eyes.

"I will be with you. I'm leaving work for a period of one year in two months time," his lips uplifted into a smile.

"What?! One year? Why?" I looked shocked.

"Yeah, I want to focus on you and the baby. I haven't told Aiden yet, not until we have announced your pregnancy." He stroked my hair gently.

"That's so sweet and considerate of you Yves, and I love you for that." I watched his face morph into happiness as he finally heard me speak.

"Finally, I appreciate that. And, I love you more baby," Yves gave me a chaste kiss and I bit my lip.

"We're staying in today, aren't we?" I asked him happily.

"Yes. It's a night-in, we can stop by our favorite restaurant and get a takeaway." He told me while rounding the kitchen counter to the fridge.

I inhaled deeply when his back muscles flexed sexily within his thin, crisp shirt as he pulled the fridge open and took a bottle of water. I clenched my thighs together to control my already tingling core.

"You've been doing that since yesterday." He spoke without turning around and I gasped.

"What?"

"Your mind, your body, the sexual tension is becoming thicker." Yves' deep spoke as he slowly turned around.

"It's not my fault you're hot." I shrugged nonchalantly and he chuckled.

"Hmm. Anyways, I was saying, a new environment would be good for you," his voice trailed off as I zoned out. I felt an odd stir in my belly, that made me panic a little, but then I gasped to myself as I saw some dents on the surface of my belly. The baby was making visible movements for the first time ever!

"Yves, Yves," I gasped and he immediately paused.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" He rushed over to me as I grinned.

"Feel this," I took his large hand and placed it on my big stomach. Yves' eyebrows were furrowed at first until his mouth gaped in shock, then happiness.

"Is the baby moving?" He asked quietly and I nodded. He murmured a 'wow' before putting both of his hands on my stomach and feeling the movement with a widespread grin.

It was evident that he was fascinated. It was his first time experiencing life with a pregnant woman, learning and enduring each and every stage of the pregnancy.

I was equally excited that the baby was now making movements, and it was a good sign. It really felt like I was experiencing life with a real person.

"I'm so proud of you baby, for all this, for carrying our child and being so brave for the three of us. I love you so much." His voice had emotion as he massaged the big bump.

"I love you, for giving me the responsibility to carry your child. You're going to be the best Daddy in the world." I leaned up to stroke his hair.

"You're already such a wonderful mother, and so gorgeous too." He eyed my body with a lip-bite, "I can't wait till you can show off our creation around here, pregnancy suits you very much." Yves kissed my belly again as I blushed.