Chapter Fourteen

A/N: What's the opposite of a writers block , cause that's what I'm having rn😭😭

Miriam's POV:

Mei: Cause he wanted to know how your doing. And he's a close friend, so he deserves to know.

Tyler: He's a close friend to you, but not to me!  So why would you tell him MY personal information. Like is nothing about you interesting so you have to talk about me?

Miriam: Damn, thats gotta hurt.

Miriam: Tyler, let's talk about this sometime else.

Tyler: No!.....Mei get your ass back here.

I look and see Mei running away.

Miriam: Mei come back! We can resolve this, just come back.

Tyler: Wow! Your going to run away, just like how you run your mouth!

Miriam: Tyler!

Tyler: I'm leaving. When she's done running from this problem, then we can talk.

Abby: Tyler, there is no need to be petty!

Tyler: And there was no need for her to tell Robaire my business! Because now Mei and I have a big fucking problem!

In all honesty, I can see why Tyler is mad. But I also understand why Mei did it.

She told me that I'm the only person who knows,
We were having a sleepover just the two of us and she told me this,
FlashBack:

Mei: Miri, I'm going to tell you something.

Miriam: Oooo! Secrets! Yay! I love it!

Mei: But you can't tell anyone!

Miriam: Okayyyy.

Mei: Promise?

Miriam: Promise.

Mei: So, you know how I like y'know have a crush on Robaire.

Miriam: Yea, you talk about it all the time.

Mei: I think he likes Tyler. Whenever we text, he always asks about Tyler!

At this point she's kinda tearing up.

Mei: I try to hard, and I put in so much effort to get some kind of validation from him! But it's always, "hey how's Tyler?" Or "Wanna make a group call with Tyler?" So if I ever tell him something about Tyler, then it's because I want to be closer with him!

At this point I just want to hold her, and tell her that he isn't good enough for her!

Like I could be a better boyfriend then him!

I always tell myself, I'm going to confess to Mei! But when the opportunity comes, I just wimp out!

I've liked Mei for so long, but she never shows any type of romantic attraction towards girls. Sometimes I just scream into my pillow because of this.

End of Flashback: