Prolouge

LOUVE RIEKA MORRIGHAN

I am considered as the weakest cub of the pack.

The forgotten, Ignored, and mistreated wolf.

I belong to the strongest pack pero mukhang para sa kanila ay hindi nila ako kaisa. They treat each other as family. While me, they treated me as thier own slave, thier clown.

It was always like this, simula ng magkamuwang ako ay ganito na ang trato nila sakin. I don't know why I am being treated like this. Actually, ayoko ng alamin.

Memories of my childhood is nothing but painful and humiliating events. Wala nga akong naalalang moment na masaya. It was all.... Nevermind.

Nasanay na lang ako na ganito. I never feel the belongingness and love eversince. The feeling is unfamiliar to me.

That is why I feel so very strange when the first time I laid my eyes on that particular teacher of mine. She is the epitome of beauty, goddess indeed.

That teacher of mine can make me go weak, but at the same time, she's like the source of my strength. I can feel some sort kind of bond with her but i cant figure it out.

She can make my heart beat so fast just by her presence. At sa twing nagsasalubong yung mga tingin namin. My tummy feels like swirling because of emotions that is new to me.

She can make me go crazy with just doing nothing. She can make me smile everytime she crosses my mind. But most of all. She can cause me so much pain just by knowing that she is the fated mate of Maccon, son of Conri Fenrisulfur, the pack's alpha.